BlackhatPedro

Senior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

Enrolling CC For Beginners

While most people are chasing loans cc enrollments are still thriving as they are a less popular method when it comes to fraud, why?... I have no idea they work great, they are easy to make, and are easy to cash out so doesn’t matter if your new or have experience with enrollments I can assure all will learn enough to yourself some decent money from enrollments.
  • Fresh Fullz Socks5 / RDP Credit Report
  • Background Report Burner Phone Email Address
  • ID Scan
  • Utility Bill / Bank Statement Drop Address

Surge Mastercard

Now from looking at the requirements it may seem like a lot, but I can assure you that its not this is just a the requirements all should have when enrolling with any site. It’s also important to note that the score doesn’t really matter the information you have on the fullz / freshness of the fullz is more important as ill explain more to you guys below one of the sites only requires only a 300+ credit score and starts off at $300+ for the limit so it’s all mainly about the quality of the fullz / docs.

The first thing you want to do before doing any enrollment Is making sure that your socks is fresh (non- black listed) It’s easier to get a RDP as it will be a static i.p and you won’t have to login from different I.P every time. Also make sure you have all required info on your fullz so you’re not wasting your time putting in applications.

The first thing you want to do before enrolling with any site is connect to the location of your fullz and register an email with a known email provider such as Google, Yahoo, AOL, etc, remember to mimic the fullz name.

Assuming you have all required info and documents for your Fullz email, phone, credit report, backround report, Docs, Etc. Head over to

https://surgecardnow.com/Apply/272bbee2-9932-4fbc-bf67-482d4f0ad18d?hid=287270363

This is the site I mentioned above applicants only need a 300 or better credit score and have a history of steady payments that’s it! This is probably one of the easiest sites anyone can enroll with the application is very short and self-explanatory you can get results back in as little as a few minutes. For this card there’s a $0 monthly fee for the first 12 months and you can get a starting credit limit starting from $300-1000.

Mayham

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Do they provide an instant card number?

I personally love applying for credit I just get in a bad habit of being sloppy with my ip or device etc.... I have great fulls but can be lazy as mentioned....

do you have any dope on getting drivers license numbers free online somewhere? You use to be able to get them readily on infinity insurance website but they put a stop to that!

Any other credit thayt you know besides the obvious cards that give instant approval, same day use (instant card number)?

Users who are viewing this thread