FREE carding method

MSR605Master

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I recently seen a story on the news about scammers using parking barcodes to get cc information.
If you live in a city and you've been downtown you've probably used a parking meter before but the newer parking meters have barcodes that'll take you to a website to enter your cc info and pay for parking.
So basically these guys are just making a phishing site that looks like one of these parking sites (which is easy to do) then they create a barcode for that site, print out a sticker of the barcode and place it over the barcodes on the parking meter so that civilians will be redirected to your site instead.
This is probably one of the easiest and clever ways i've seen to get cc info in a while..doesn't require advanced hacking knowledge or an inside man, only requires you to get up off your ass and going to the locations.
Most vendors online are out to get your money so I advise you find your own method of phishing dumps. Im willing to work with anybody and sharing ideas so we could help each other out and build an empire!

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you can also make them with a fake parking tiket. it s more resonable:) in a block are maximum 100 appartaments , and they know how is it ..with their parking lots.
better get your car , park the car wherever u dont allow to do it , wait to take a tiket and print them exaclty the same, get your asss in the street ..put 100 tikets a day and i assure u'll have minimum 20 cards a day with a pishing page with QR.
take care

CashFlow0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
That is pretty genius, sadly the system here is still just depositing coins (not even bills lol) so yeah

CarderNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo whats up im new to all this shit well not new but on a laptop i am but i need to know how you make phishing sites etc to get this cc info like i said though im new to the pc fraud game but i wan to learn can someone pls let me know a simple and easy way to do it for dummiesthanks

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
suppose you have some cc.
is it possible to open account in crypto marketplaces, buy crypto and send it to a monero address?
the main problem is verifying the account.

Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
i am new and want to learn more about carding, need your help bro

Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status