I Learned How To Card On Dread Am I Going To Jail

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hello I am a newbie so feel free to leave long paragraphs about how im stupid and will catch 3 decades in prison. I understand basic opsec such as, vmware, proxies tor vpns having different uses, having a secure physical location and seperating my crimes from my personal life, but if theres more i can do please let me know. I have so far only used this to do research and in that pursiut this site has been my greatest resource, but there are still some things I still dont understand so if theres anyone currently succeeding in this feild that could clear things up for me that would be great.
In order of operation:
Should I create Fulls(I understand fulls to be somebodies banking information) myself or is it safe to buy it from vendors? I dont know how to create fulls rn, vendors could potentially be scams or LE.
Is it possible to use fulls to create an account on an non-kyc exchange and purchase crypto? I eliminated ordering packages and cloning cards because I feel like those strategies are old and I would be easy caught but if someone is currently doing these successfully please explain.
Does trading the dirty crypto on local monero and then using a monero mixer into a cold wallet and then withdrawing in cash at a crypto atm clean the money? Is that how cypto works? Wont the LE be able to trace the dirty bitcion to local monero? Does a monero mixer actually aid in cleaning or is it redundant heres the one I'm plan on using https://monerotumbler.io// and does visiting a local crypto atm compromise my opsec?
How fast do I have to do this to be long gone before anyone starts looking?
And consider this an ad for anyone looking for an apprentice, I am dead serious, will provide you percentage and opportunity to grow your operation if thats what you aim although I fully plan on maintaining my super secret underground military base opsec
Thank you to all who replie with relevant information
Stay safe and stay free
-Good things come in time

ByteBlade

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
1) fullz is someone's card info, bank log, DOB, SSN, full name, address, phone number, like all crucial information about them
2) yes you could buy crypto on a non-KYC exchange. some people still order packs to drops or use cloned cards but i'm not sure about the methods
3) using a monero mixer should be fine. don't crypto atms ask for ID verification or similar things?
4) why would it look suspicious for you to be withdrawing at an atm, disregarding the opsec concern for now
also, learning anything online isn't illegal, start worrying when you're actually carding

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
to bypass id verifacation you can buy someones old id card online or use a good fake.

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Lol bro, most require you to hold ID close to your face.

CarderNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
that process will work. use burner phone to get money out of the atm and wear a hood and a mask.

CashFlow0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm in a really similar situation tbh, feel like its really difficult to get reliable info ngl. I skimmed cards by buying dumps back in the day but it seems like a lot has changed. I'm looking more into skimming now, if you want to share info PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread