I need info and experiences

HoodRansom

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hello i am just beginner here but i am trying to learn much as possible
I have i think all things what i need Hardware Omni, Msr, card and i think i have all the software to write on mag strip and write emv. I would like to ask where to find some good cc's with pins i found on the forums when you have cc with pin it's easier to cashout for beginners. I heared about russianmarket but also i heared the market is down idk what's true. I got scammed few times but when you are starting i think it must happen few times to understand what i can believe. I will appreciate to get some more information and experiences
Stay safe guys

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Most dumps with pins and clones are a scam. Modern carders are doing online carding am specifically into crypto logs cashout.

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
check homie hard way to learn but like u said it must happen. so emv dont waste your time, magstrip all u gonna need to copy. if u dont spam for ccs then u must know what bins to look for. the ones u need are non emv and they are plenty out there. imma OGand i like to see everyone eat so ill throw a freebie at you 403995. FYI all cc with pin arent real think why the fuck would anyone sell that when they could themselves ya know? anyways be safe and hold it down bro

CarderNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
anyway to throw some info my way on what bins to look for for magstrip? I am in the the posters boat and trying to find the right info is a bitch. but then again life is a bitch.
just tryna make my way since the hourly ain't cuttin it.

Users who are viewing this thread