Is my opsec good enough?

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am approaching the carding world and I am not sure if my opsec is good enough and I also got some questions about proxies.
I want to use rdp + proxies, idk if that's enough and I don't know how to set up proxies (I seen some for sale on vclub)
any help is appreciated

CarderNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You can youtube how to configure proxychains on whichever OS you're using ie:kali linux parrot os windows etc. From my understanding you need to buy a residential proxy near victim most of the things people sell online for opsec can be done yourself with a little research and trial n error. Remember to change your mac address as well. Carding is extremely easy most people do it without proper opsec just don't send stuff to your house (but you can if you give no fucks) have a trusted drop like a friends house, get access to a p.o. box in someone elses name or order shit for curbside pickup. Also don't be greedy if you buy 10 macbooks at once from best buy itll probably raise suspicion. Hardest part about this shit is finding a vendor that sells live cards. Cause why wouldn't they use it themselves and then also profit by selling the dead info. My advice to you is use kali linux clone scripts from github and learn how to use them! Good luck

CashFlow0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
VM please dear god use a VM. Fresh image every time and you'll be good as long as your first proxy isn't gonna get compromised. You can also get a burner every time and use cell service. Blue view 2 + tracphone 2gb plan = $60. Good trade especially if you need a number for any type of varification and it's for the most part unpredictable. Also ensure your proxy is encrypted so there can't be any packet interception BS.

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
alright thank you

HoodRansom

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Why use a vm? If I have a burner laptop, only use public wifi and do a local install of windows useing no wifi/email/phonenumber. I think some websites know if you use a VM so RDP is 100% needed. My thought is just have a normal but 100% anonymouse OS to card with. Obviously im useing VPN+Socks aswell but OS is natural and reinstalled/wiped regularly.

Users who are viewing this thread