ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Looking for someone to teach me how to cashout logs
Honestly i’ve been scammed like 8 times so dont tell me to buy things from you or someone you know

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Lol 8 times find a job man fraud is not for u no one is giving u anything free here……go to the markets maybe you will see someone that has what you want.

CashFlow0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
stupid...what does it mean that he has been scammed 8 times? If he puts himself into work, he can still do this typa job.. even if he starts making money in a year. Tf u talking about

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
First know how or where to get the logs first , learn how to safely login to it , with that u know which log is easy n have less security , know how to move its funds , then learn how to safely get the cash into ur hand
Its not easy n quick way of process to learn n need some invest to burn

GeniusJit

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
im just gonna keep my mouth shut cause no one helped me .. but man this gave me a chuckle lol "log in" XD haha

MSR605Master

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
of course ur gonna keep ur mouth shut... as everyone in this field. I wouldnt laugh like that on his comment. At least he gave a brief view of the situation for the noobs. The fact that sometimes u dont even gotta "login" and stuff like that doesn´t mean shi

HoodRansom

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
This is a good example of natural selection in the fraud game, how do you get scammed 8 times and not realise shit, though if you have an actually good log just import session cookies, learn to bypass 2fa and wire money to someone on LM that accepts wire for monero
It isn't rocket science

PulseAtMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thank you for the rudimentary steps. Would you like to do an extra effort and tell us more about session cookie importation and 2fa bypass ? I will be fine with a rudimentary explanation as well.. just a couple pointers and ill take it from there. Many thanks and best regards

Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thank you for the rudimentary steps. Would you like to do an extra effort and tell us more about session cookie importation and 2fa bypass ? I will be fine with a rudimentary explanation as well.. just a couple pointers and ill take it from there. Many thanks and best regards

Users who are viewing this thread