PopMoney Cashout Method ( Carding Guide )

Darkpro

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

PopMoney Method​

Now i have only tested this method with citizens so its probally working for any bank that fucks with pop money but yeah anyways for the purpose of this method we fw citizens

Step 1) As mentioned get you a citizens log but you wanna get the backround report for your fullz.

Step 2) hover over the bill pay section its to note that i do this on the laptop everytime but youll see an option where it says overview click that and then you will see 3 options send to someone using DD/popmoney and then theres like send a check and zelle OBVIOUSLY where going to choose first option.

3)once you proceed with this its going to ask you 2 backround questions all you have to do is answer them correctly and then it will ask you for a phone number to use for pop money use a burner number or text now a number that can recieve calls because pop money will then call you to ask you to setup a pin dont worry its a bot after u make the pin itll ask you to add a person to pay

4) obiously we proceed to enter the drops info and then its going to ask for they email i believe this option is optional but i always send the drop email to see the email notifications see if it says "payment recieved"

5) but thats it its that simple just send up to the limit of the account i wouldnt send more than 2 transactions :)

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread