The Ultimate CPN Guide (Credit Privacy Number)

Hoax741

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

The Ultimate CPN Guide (Credit Privacy Number)

CPN, Tradelines, Credit in general is one of those things that’s been around since the beginning of fraud but its also one of those things its not going anywhere even if a company or site changes say security procedures there’s always ways around it. With CPN there’s 1,000s of possibilities and ways to take advantage of a good CPN today I will show you how to create a CPN, Age a CPN, Some of the best ways to use a CPN, how to get phones with them and more! Will be a long and detailed tutorial so try to follow along as best you can even though I know there is / will be a lot!

Requirements
Blank CPN
Socks5 or (RDP which is preferred) Email with known provider
Burner Phone

Now there is more requirements depending on what you are doing with your CPN but I will cover those as I go. For the most part this is all you need / the essentials for cashing out CPN’s / Cashing out with Credit.

How to create a blank CPN?

Well a lot of people don’t even know what a CPN is so I will include 2 methods to not only show you how to create a blank CPN but I will briefly explain what a CPN is in my definition and some tips and tricks for creating them.

CPN Guide #1 (use as educational guide) https://mega.nz/file/Pc1knCDA#V8ZQAqBt5w5uGPtsYjlw2aQPVJva2kHe7GU4ssw86-w

CPN Guide #2 (use this to create your blank CPN) https://mega.nz/file/2EskHBwA#zOeCwGYBrl3Jvjh88tDBmpPfkwwux02--kPz6HWikuU

If you don’t know what a CPN is then I advise you to read these 2 guides above before reading the rest of the guide.

I’m not going to go into to much depth about what a CPN for 2 reasons you should know what they are already if buying a guide about working with CPN and secondly because there are 2 very detailed guides above. Now what I will do is tell you some of the many possibilities you should be thinking of BEFORE creating your CPN. You should the purpose your CPN will be used for before you even create it this way you can make adjustments accordingly .

CPN, Tradelines, Credit in general is one of those things that’s been around since the beginning of fraud but its also one of those things its not going anywhere even if a company or site changes say security procedures there’s always ways around it. With CPN there’s 1,000s of possibilities and ways to take advantage of a good CPN today I will show you how to create a CPN, Age a CPN, Some of the best ways to use a CPN, how to get phones with them and more! Will be a long and detailed tutorial so try to follow along as best you can even though I know there is / will be a lot!

Requirements

Blank CPN
Socks5 or (RDP which is preferred) Email with known provider
Burner Phone
Now there is more requirements depending on what you are doing with your CPN but I will cover those as I go. For the most part this is all you need / the essentials for cashing out CPN’s / Cashing out with Credit.

How to create a blank CPN?

Well a lot of people don’t even know what a CPN is so I will include 2 methods to not only show you how to create a blank CPN but I will briefly explain what a CPN is in my definition and some tips and tricks for creating them.

CPN Guide #1 (use as educational guide) https://mega.nz/file/Pc1knCDA#V8ZQAqBt5w5uGPtsYjlw2aQPVJva2kHe7GU4ssw86-w

CPN Guide #2 (use this to create your blank CPN) https://mega.nz/file/2EskHBwA#zOeCwGYBrl3Jvjh88tDBmpPfkwwux02--kPz6HWikuU

If you don’t know what a CPN is then I advise you to read these 2 guides above before reading the rest of the guide.

I’m not going to go into to much depth about what a CPN for 2 reasons you should know what they are already if buying a guide about working with CPN and secondly because there are 2 very detailed guides above. Now what I will do is tell you some of the many possibilities you should be thinking of BEFORE creating your CPN. You should the purpose your CPN will be used for before you even create it this way you can make adjustments accordingly .

For example if I’m going to be using a CPN for a loan I am obviously going to want to age the CPN, Build the credit, Build public records, Open up bank accounts etc I want to go all the way with the CPN as a pose to using a CPN just to grab phones it would be much simpler all you would need to do is get a cc log base the CPN of off the owner of the cc or bank log. Get a tradeline for the blank CPN you created (in the name of the cc holder) then get the reports for your victim then place an order online or if you want to go in store just need a fake ID so I’m just using these as examples as to why you want to know WHAT you want to use your CPN for before even creating it.

Most people think the key to a good CPN is credit score this is not 100% true in fact the most important part about a CPN is age and anyone who has had success with CPN will tell you that you can slap the best score and tradeline on a fresh CPN let it sit for 30 days and it wont be NEARLY as effective as a CPN that has been aged for 6 months with a 700 credit score so depending on the method Age is very important if you plan on using CPN for anything like Loans, Cars, Houses, Credit Lines, etc.

Now before I go to much into depth let me just talk about some of the different ways to take advantage of CPNs to earn profit.

Getting Loans / Credit Lines

Now you can use your CPN to get loans from just about anywhere but if you plan on using your CPN for loans then here are some tips and tricks to help you succeed.

3 sites to find different apps for working with banks and finding loan sites: https://www.trustpilot.com/categories/payment_service https://www.bitdegree.org/crypto/ https://www.bankrate.com/loans/personal-loans

1. Always age your CPN for a min of 3-6 months, this is essential allowing you time to build the public records, credit score, history, inquires, accounts, etc. No one will give a loan to a blank CPN or CPN without an established score. Public records are for example when you google someone you may see their facebook, youtube, maybe a news article etc etc. these are all public records you can build these by creating facebook accounts, twitter, linkiden, etc just being active with the fullz, email, CPN information you used you want as much activity associated with the identity as possible.​
  1. Get a min score of 680+ (preferably 700+) if you want to successfully get loans or credit lines then you will need a decent credit score. There is plenty of sites whom may offer loans or credit lines to people with a lower score but the limits / payouts are not very high and it’s a lot of work to build a CPN why waste it for such a low paying method your investing all the time and money into your CPN take the time and effort to get a good payout which leads me to my next statement, DO NOT GET TO GREEDY just because your eligible for a 50k loan doesn’t mean take that shit it just means that’s what your eligible for this is how you end up fucking yourself (locked accounts, harder applications (approvals), frozen funds, etc.) I suggest never going above 20k and this is only if you have an Excellect CPN.​
it may seem like a lot of work at first but it takes like a hour to build the blank CPN once you get the hang of it make 3-4 all on the same day age & strengthen them all the same way for 3 months (90 days) apply for the same sites even if you only get approved for say 2 loans per CPN for 10k per application

that’s 60-80k potentially all in 3 months’ worth of work. DON’T BE LAZY don’t expect some 50k payout from one single application if anything putting in 5 applications for 10k is more ideal so don’t waste your CPN by being greedy.

1. Have 3 month’s worth of documents already prepared, as when it comes to loans you almost always will need at least a min. of 2 forms of identification usually a bank statement and ID I highly recommend getting digital documents ( DL / SSN ) for all of your CPN as you will most likely need it at some point. These are typically the only 3 things you should make sure you have when applying for loans but of course you may need additional documents depending on the site some sites want a voided check, tax document, utility bill, etc.​
  1. Bank account in the same name (personal / business) depending on the site / application. THIS IS ESSENTIAL FOR LOANS 99.9% of the time. If you try sending it to an account where name isn’t matching most likely funds will be rejected, returned, frozen, or account will be closed do not try applying for loans without using a batch with the same name!​

Buying Phones / Electronics / Etc With Credit

1. Now when buying say phones with CPN age isn’t nearly as important really you only need you CPN to have a score of 700+ and be aged to a point that it has background information. You can easily test this yourself by applying for a bank and seeing if any background questions pop up if they do since it is a CPN and there isn’t much info it will be very simple information like your CPN’s (Previous Address) they should only have one address, Or what account did you open in 2016 (none obviously it’s a new CPN) things like this so the questions as long as they are their you know your CPN is old enough to start using your credit as a payment.​
  1. Now there’s two ways to go about step 2. You can get a pre-paid card ether online or in store and register it under your CPN name / information and use this as your payment OR you can base your CPN off of the owner of a cc or bank log and then use that as a payment. But your going to want the payment info to match your CPN info.​
  1. Again in step 3 this can vairy depending on how you obtain your item(s) if you do it electronically you most likely wont need any documentation you will just need the victims credit report, and background report to bypass the verification features. But if your getting your item(s) in store then I recommend getting a fake ID if you don’t know where to get one I sell fully scannable ones for $250 per delivery within 10-21 days with tracking available.​

Getting Cars / Houses / Etc with CPN

1) Now im not going to explain this one too much because all of these are mentioned in the first two guides above. But if your going to be using CPN to get any of these in 2022 then I highly suggest you to

do the following

-Age for at least 8months-1 year

-Credit Score 750+

-Have Paystubs for at least 6 months

-Have bank account(s) in your name

-Have a payment option in your name as well as documents (digital & physical)

-Never in any associate any personal info with applications (not a email, phone #, MMN etc)

Some more ways to profit using CPN.

-Creating Merchant Accounts

-Cashing Out Checks ( mobile / ATM )

-Apply for benefits (rent relief, UI, Etc.)

-Age and sell for big $ as a fake identity

-Open a business ( file for bankruptcy / or legitimate biz )

-Apply for store cards, get a credit limit buy / sell item(s) / Sell Acc / Sell Store CC

-And much more again there are 100s of ways to take advantage of CPN these are a few to give you a idea of ways you can cash out.

How to get trade-line / increase credit score

1) There are a couple ways you can go about increasing your CPNs credit score but you cannot rely on just a tradeline to get a good enough score to be able to use your CPN. Depending on what your doing for example a loan they would be able to see that you used a tradeline and this isn’t necessarily a bad thing or illegal but it will show them that YOU may not have good credit just whomever you piggy backed your credit from so this cannot always be a reliable way to boost your score you have to in one way or another manually ( minimum of one account ) in which you are making payments or building the credit.

Before I get into methods / sites / ways to manually boost your score let me tell you where you can get legit tradelines from:

Legalcpn.com https://tradelinesupply.com/ (Instructions Below)

Trade-lines are very easy to do and require very little work now the reason you may want to use a site as a pose to a vendor or doing it yourself is because these sites somehow LEGALLY obtain people that are willing to let them use their bank accounts to do trade-lines meaning that once you get the score it will 9/10 stay their as a pose to doing it with hacked bank logs which ill explain more below where victim may notice and then call bank and have you removed then within 30 days all the accounts will just show as closed on your credit report which depending on the method this may not matter for say phones but if trying to get a loan this can raise a red flag.

Now to apply a tradeline yourself again is very easy to do all you need is a hacked cvv log you don’t need the cc info’s it can be a bank log as well if they have a credit card account attached for example a normal bank account has just checking and savings where as if they have a cc account attached it may say checking Acc…9837

Saving Acc…8235

Debit Card…9872 Credit Card…8732

you get the idea but you have to have access to the log and it has to have credit card features enabled and not be just a regular bank log.

Once you have your cc log click on any one of the cc accounts and look for the option that says “Add Authorized User” now you can typically find this under card management but if you cannot find it then simply google how to find Authorized User for that specific bank and you should find instructions very easily if it is an option available for that bank.

Once you have found the option, its going to ask you for Name

Address DOB SSN

Enter all of your CPN info now when the card arrives you can ether choose to attempt to drain the account but this would almost certainly close the account / ruin the tradeline but you can do this to wipe credit card logs if you don’t care about the trade line you can order the card to your drop this way then use it to cash out in store, online, apple pay etc.

But if you are using for trade-line I don’t even recommend using the card just order it to your drop you can activate it if you want but I wouldn’t use the card until a later date when you no longer need your CPN or getting ready to cash out with your CPN yes it can be profitable but in all reality you may only get a few $100 off before victim notices as appose so if you just kept the tradeline you could have got a few thousand.

Once you successfully added your CPN as an authorized user it will take up to 30 days for the score /

accounts to reflect on your credit report. Its important that you don’t try to drain the bank log in any was as this can also raise red flags for bank or victim thus removing the trade-line from your CPN that is literally it there is no complicated method its as simple as going into the cc settings, adding 3-4 pieces of info, and waiting 30 days for it to all reflect. The hard part is doing it all unnoticed so the victim wont have you removed as an authorized user so be sure to delete all emails relating to the adding of authorized users, sending / activation of any cards, etc.

Tips / Extra Methods

For any CPN you create consider buying a fake ID for It this will not only help you verify accounts / bypass verification features but it will also allow you to make a huge profit without hurting your CPN!

You can with a fake ID create 10+ verified accounts and then sell them + digital scans for extra $ and if you wish. To give you an idea of potential earnings just off of the verified account you could make with scan.

Crypto.com Account + Scan = $250+ Coinbase Account + Scan = $250+ Binance U.S Account + Scan = $250+ Blockchain Account + Scan = $250+ Gemini Account + Scan = $250+ Kraken Account + Scan = $250+ Cashapp Account + Scan = $200+ Venmo Account + Scan = $150+ Paypal Account + Scan = $150+

And many more but those alone rack up to a potential profit of 2,000+ just off of verified accounts which again WONT HURT YOUR CPN if you did it correctly and based it off a real fullz you can deliver the account to your buyer with the real fullz not the CPN thus way any methods / plays which require names matching will still work, your CPN will be un effected, and you will have earned some easy money on the side just for having something you should have for your CPN anyways so I just want you to keep this in mind.

Use your CPN to create a LLC then create a merchant you can sell legit products or just run a couple legit transactions yourself then use the merchant account to clear cards, checks, logs, etc. Then cash it out to your bank drop before the chargeback this is similar to starting a business and filing for bankruptcy expect on a much smaller scale but this is a much quicker way to earn $ from your CPN you could create a merchant as long as you have same name bank account, background history, docs, payment with same name.

-Getting phones with credit is very easy, its much easier to do online then it is to do in store for getting phones with credit you don’t need a CPN essentially but if you want to get say 3-4 phones then your best bet is to use a CPN. But to give a bit of advice for going about carding / obtaining the phones with credit… Make sure you always have the credit / background reports and have looked them over. Once you get to the actual questions the fastest way to get the answer is to press ctrl + F and search the keyword(s) for example if they ask you what month was John Blanco born type John Blanco into the search press the arrows until you reach where you need to go in this case it would most likely be relatives click on his report and you could get his DOB all within 10 seconds as appose to manually searching can take 60 seconds just to find 1 answer.

Another thing your going to want as mentioned is a payment method in the same name this can be a pre paid such as Cash App, PayPal, Etc. It can be a cc log / bank log with debit either hacked or self registered or it can be a virtual card but in most cases it must have the same name and billing as the person whos credit limit your using.

When browsing the phone companies site ALWAYS build cookies for at least 15-20 minutes meaning even after the sign up process etc your going to want to look at various phones adding and removing cc from the cart to make it look more legitimate and avoid any cancellations because in most cases unless the score is EXCELLENT you will need to pay a down payment usually not much just enough to cover the shipping or usually less than $50 so most of the time there will be some carding involved so again build cookies.

If you need more help with carding phones with credit let me know for the most part its very simple but it all comes down to the credit score of the fullz or CPN and the payment.

-To avoid killing your CPN you don’t want to exceed more than 3 inquires per month some inquires can be very bad for your credit report and impact your applications so ONLY APPLY for things when you feel you are ready and will be approved you never want to use your CPN to say experiment with a site to see if it’s a good site or whats required in this case just use a regular fullz no need to waste your CPN!

If you do have to many inquires on your credit report you can try this method below to remove credit inquires within 24h this is a very useful guide much like the rest but this can literally save your CPN https://mega.nz/file/rEl3XCwT#ZLyVRuemFyetonqWHDQCDx5XHp0UnmCbtOkrdXAjlPg

-Always use a burner phone when creating a CPN this way you have control of the number associated with the CPN / Credit Report etc. All the more making your identity look more authentic and the application(s) look less fraudulent this also avoids you having multiple numbers you have no control of on your reports and makes it easier for you to remember background questions! Always write your CPN information down and keep it safe in a secure place (usb drive, secure storage site / app)

• Apply for grants this is very easy to do and offered in literally every state usually the only requirements for this are:​
  • Details of company/business owner (CPN)​
  • Address and EIN of the business​
  • W2​
  • Schedule C​
  • Bank Drop With Same Name​
Here are some forms you may need when using your CPN for say loans, cars, houses, etc. 1040 Shedule-C (2020)

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040sc.pdf
1040 Shedule-F (2020) https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040sf.pdf
1120-S (2020) https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1120s.pdf
1120-C (2020) https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-access/f1120c_accessible.pdf
1065 (2020) https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1065.pdf
990 (2020) https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f990.pdf
990 EZ (2020) https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f990ez.pdf
4506-T (2021) https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf
ODA P-022 (2021) https://catran.sba.gov/library/pdf/P-022-Resolution-and-Certification-C.pdf
SBA Form 2202 (2021) https://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/2019-09/2202%20Schedule%20of%20Liabilities.pdf

-Once you have aged your CPN applying for Tax’s is also an option I advise filling as a self employed person as appose to saying you had a job if you don’t know how to file tax’s I have a guide available for purchase.

That concludes this tutorial if you have any questions, issues, need any assistance feel free to reach out and as always positive feedback is appreciated and awarded with a bonus.

yourtimetoslat

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
what about usinng a tele look up bot to make the cpn with your fulz?

Users who are viewing this thread