what to do when i buy the card

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What shall i do when i buy the card ? my plan was to buy btc and then transfer to monero then to btc and then cash it out in paypal for personal use.
how do yall do it

CarderNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I don't think you can do it straight up like that, cc to btc is not something that people do these days, you're better off ordering something physical from instacart, bestbuy or something, you could try getting giftcards but those are rare as well, and if you have a little bit money to invest, you can create your own stripe merchant account link it to your bank drop age it and then use it to cash out CCs for a while and then repeat the whole thing again.
Btw, don't forget about the OPSEC part of carding, get a good sock5 close to the card owner's location and with a low fraud score and then do what you need to do.
Good Luck

ByteBlade

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
or could i buy like 10% of cc monero an then cash that out

FreeTJ

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just getting back in it to win it, new to carding as well.
Do you have any resources when referring to "get a good socks5 close to the card owners location", I know how to find socks5 proxy list, I don't know how to correlate that to card owners location. Any help appointing would be appreciated.

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you're gonna burn your cards tryna card crypto as a beginner... card physical items to be shipped

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am also a beginner, been on dread for a week now, did all my own research to get here.. using tails, found current links etc.. when carding physical items to be shipped, what should be provided on shipping details? Please help answer a few questions. Going to make a post

Users who are viewing this thread