Why do so many sites use the exact same layout?

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
First off, I can certainly say that I'm new to using the darkweb. My motives are simple, I'm looking for a service that can help me take down a somewhat influential, yet extremely corrupt schizoid, one who uses online communities as a tool to relentlessly harass and bully those who stand up against him.

However, in my searches for services that could assist me in taking this person down for a price, I've noticed that a lot of these websites seem to have a near identical layout, their log-in pages, purchase areas, and all look the same aside from differences to the contents and the color palette of the website.

Should this be of concern to me? Do a lot of these sites just use the same software, or is there something bigger behind it? Should I keep looking until I find something that seems more standard?
I probably sound like an utter fucking dumbass strolling into a place like this asking these kinds of things, but I'd rather do that than walk blindly into a scam.

edit: For clarification I'm not trying to cause physical harm or endangerment to anyone. I'm just trying to find a guy who can get a couple accounts deleted and make things a lot easier for those who I care about. That's it. I'm talking about a relentless man, one who does not accept an offer of peace, one who pulls strings and tries to hold as many connections as possible to hold his place.

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you are looking at the fake hit man sites arent you................

if you are trying to get some one MURDERED like a real living and breathing human KILLED then you need your head checked immediately because you are sick.......... you are in the wrong spot and no one here is going to support you even hypothetically. go see a doctor before you try to do some thing stupid that ruins or ends your life or ruins or ends some one elses life.................

if you really try to go through with some thing like this PLEASE MAKE SURE that you choose the one with the feds behind it so you are taken off of the streets and locked up where you belong.

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you are looking at the fake hit man sites arent you................

if you are trying to get some one MURDERED like a real living and breathing human KILLED then you need your head checked immediately because you are sick.......... you are in the wrong spot and no one here is going to support you even hypothetically. go see a doctor before you try to do some thing stupid that ruins or ends your life or ruins or ends some one elses life.................

if you really try to go through with some thing like this PLEASE MAKE SURE that you choose the one with the feds behind it so you are taken off of the streets and locked up where you belong.
I don't want to cause physical harm to anyone, I simply want to reduce the following of somebody who has spent years relentlessly harassing and attempting to cause physical / legal endangerment to people who question his ideals or beliefs.

For about the past year, said person has used his following in order to harass and attempt to defame myself and anyone friends with me or even loosely associated with me. TLDR I just want his Discord/Twitter wiped. I've tried reporting. I've tried everything I fucking could to get rid of him the fair way.

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I don't want to cause physical harm to anyone, I simply want to reduce the following of somebody who has spent years relentlessly harassing and attempting to cause physical / legal endangerment to people who question his ideals or beliefs.

For about the past year, said person has used his following in order to harass and attempt to defame myself and anyone friends with me or even loosely associated with me. TLDR I just want his Discord/Twitter wiped. I've tried reporting. I've tried everything I fucking could to get rid of him the fair way.
then you are going to have to get much more specific then this.

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
then you are going to have to get much more specific then this.
I want a guy who can get a discord account deleted, maybe a server along with it. Twitter would be fine too but that's my main concern right now. I have no fucking clue why he hasn't just been banned for what he's done yet, everyone I know and myself has tried reporting him but nothing has come out of it.

Whether that's through a bruteforce attack or some sort of social engineering operation to point site admins in the right direction, doesn't even matter to me. The latter would be preferable but in the case my suspicions of bribery were to come true, the first option would have to do.

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
from the sound of your original post it sounded like you were searching on the hit men websites that all look very identical. nobody here is down with that at all.

so you want to screw with his twitter and discord?? that is much more doable and ethical lmao.

can you go in to details about where you have been looking and what exactly you have been looking for and where it has been leading you?

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
from the sound of your original post it sounded like you were searching on the hit men websites that all look very identical. nobody here is down with that at all.

so you want to screw with his twitter and discord?? that is much more doable and ethical lmao.

can you go in to details about where you have been looking and what exactly you have been looking for and where it has been leading you?
My searches haven't come very far, I tried looking around on the variety of "hidden wikis" that are easy to find on clearweb search engines but as I said, a lot of the sites they lead to are either defunct or follow that weird template thing I mentioned.

Finding this website seems like a step in the right direction though, I can already tell it's a lot different and it doesn't reek of energy that would come off these easy to find sites that feel like they're all ran by the same person.

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
My searches haven't come very far, I tried looking around on the variety of "hidden wikis" that are easy to find on clearweb search engines but as I said, a lot of the sites they lead to are either defunct or follow that weird template thing I mentioned.

Finding this website seems like a step in the right direction though, I can already tell it's a lot different and it doesn't reek of energy that would come off these easy to find sites that feel like they're all ran by the same person.
you are most likely coming across scam sites. this is out of my area of expertise so i will back off and hopefully some one reputable can help you out. be careful!!

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you are most likely coming across scam sites. this is out of my area of expertise so i will back off and hopefully some one reputable can help you out. be careful!!
Thank you, and I will note from now on to be more careful and direct with how I word things, clearly I could get in some trouble if I'm not specific with what I'm actually doing. Your initial concerns were completely valid.

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thank you, and I will note from now on to be more careful and direct with how I word things, clearly I could get in some trouble if I'm not specific with what I'm actually doing. Your initial concerns were completely valid.
you are welcome. some times sick people wander in and have to be scolded and nuked off of the platform lol. dread is good at taking out the trash.

you can try looking in the hacking thread and the job search thread but on the last one be wary of scams since that is pretty much all that is there almost. lurk around the hacking thread and find upstanding members there and then go to their profiles and see where else they post and let that start your journey :).

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you are welcome. some times sick people wander in and have to be scolded and nuked off of the platform lol. dread is good at taking out the trash.

you can try looking in the hacking thread and the job search thread but on the last one be wary of scams since that is pretty much all that is there almost. lurk around the hacking thread and find upstanding members there and then go to their profiles and see where else they post and let that start your journey :).
The sites are the same for economic reasons. It's expensive to reinvent the wheel

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

check http://zkllmhuxmf3u6lh4cl3lueyoxjvxoocnwv7k2wrhatyhw2mknfjtnrid.onion/

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Nice question.If is a site like hire a hacker dedicated page where you can buy just one product.Is a scam.If is a marketplace like ebay where there are vendors account that sell things to you and buyers and reviews possible to be legit.But there are exit scams market that where legit and exit scammed(Example:Silk road 4,Elite market and others).A lot of legit website should look similar to silk road 1.If it is not clear what I am saying please ask me about any doubt you have.Have a great day.

Users who are viewing this thread