Where To Cop Strange love reps

KAHAN5000

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Does anyone know where I can find replica Strange Love sneakers? Are there any websites, links, or a Reddit fashion replica community that can help? Please let me know who the most reliable sellers are. Thank you for any information on Strange Love replicas!

SneakerGod

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Where to Copp (W2C): The Best Replica Strange Love Sneakers

Option 1: Coco

Batches Sold: GD, GP, OWF
NEW Website: Getreadys.org
OLD Website Link: Hicoco.org
WeChat: coco-s7 | cocosneakersru
Whatsapp: +8618059576801 | +8617850697767
IG: hicocoorg | hicocoorg03
coco1 (16) (2).png

coco2 (15) (1).png

Option 2: Sneaker will

Links:

Website link: www.sneakerwill.shop
Instagram: @sneakerwillshop
Whatsapp: +86 186 0501 6686​
Whatsapp 2: +86 173 5940 9448​
Subreddit: /r/Willsneakers
sneaker will (2).png
sneaker will2 (2).png

Option 3: Monica

Links:

Wechat: Monicasneaker
Whatsapp/iMessage: +86 1839 6001 806
Reddit: /u/OG_monica
monica2 (5) (2).png

monica1 (5) (2).png

About: Strange Love Dunks

The "StrangeLove" Dunks refer to the Nike SB Dunk Low sneakers created as part of a collaboration between Nike SB and StrangeLove Skateboards. These sneakers were released in February 2020 and quickly gained popularity in the sneaker and skateboarding communities.

Key features of the "StrangeLove" Dunks include:

• Valentine's Day Theme: These Dunks are inspired by Valentine's Day and feature a romantic and playful design. The color scheme primarily consists of pink, red, and white, with heart graphics and other love-themed details.
  • Velvet Uppers: The sneakers feature a unique velvet material on the uppers, giving them a plush and luxurious appearance.
  • Heart Graphics: Heart-shaped designs are prominently featured on the insoles and tongue tags, adding to the Valentine's Day theme.
  • Special Packaging: The "StrangeLove" Dunks were packaged in a special heart-shaped box, further enhancing their thematic appeal.
  • High-Quality Materials: As with other Nike SB Dunks, the "Strangelove" version features high-quality materials for skateboarding performance.
Due to their limited release and eye-catching design, the "Strangelove" Dunks became highly coveted among sneaker enthusiasts and collectors. They are often considered a grail for collectors who appreciate both the aesthetics and the skateboarding heritage of the Nike SB Dunk series.

Learn More about Replica Sneakers:

How to Buy Replica Sneakers 2024 Guide and Beyond:

https://crdforum.cc/threads/how-to-...nd-sellers-list-agent-list-customs-help.3349/

Agents vs. Middlemen:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/sneaker-reps-agent-vs-middleman-mm-when-shipping-replicas.3350/

Sneaker Replica Terminology:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/sneaker-replica-terminology-explained-2024-2025.3351/

Sneaker Replica (FAQ):
https://crdforum.cc/threads/sneaker-replica-frequently-asked-questions.3352/

WD40reps

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This seller really knows how to make customers happy. The sneakers are top-notch, and the whole shopping experience, from looking at them online to getting them at my door, was really great. The Sneaker God's suggestion led me to a seller that not only has awesome sneakers but also makes shopping easy and fun.

alienyeezy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Let's talk about customer support – these guys are awesome. They make sure you're happy with your purchase and help with anything you need. Thanks to the Sneaker God and this awesome seller, my feet are now rocking the coolest sneakers in town! 👟✨

repfire

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Let's talk about customer support – these guys are awesome. They make sure you're happy with your purchase and help with anything you need. Thanks to the Sneaker God and this awesome seller, my feet are now rocking the coolest sneakers in town! 👟✨

WD40reps

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I love the Strange Love sneakers I got from this amazing vendor! They're not just shoes; they're like cool artwork for my feet. A big thanks to the Sneaker God for showing me this awesome find. Their good taste helped me step up my sneaker game.

IconNyc

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm super happy with this store. Everything, from picking out the sneakers to getting them, was really great. The attention to detail in the shoes and how they take care of customers is amazing. The Sneaker God's suggestion led me to a store that not only has awesome sneakers but also makes shopping easy and fun.

GoldenShoe

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The people at this store are fantastic. They go out of their way to make sure customers like me are not just happy but really, really happy. It's not just about buying sneakers; it's like going on a cool journey of style and feeling good. Thanks to the Sneaker God and this awesome store, my feet are super happy and stylish! 👟✨

Users who are viewing this thread