Purple Lobster Reps: Where can I get the best ones?

Dokholidayy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Purple Lobster replicas are known for their striking colorway. Have you had the chance to try them out? Share your personal experiences with these replicas, including details on where you sourced them and how they measure up in terms of design and quality compared to the authentic Purple Lobster Dunks.

SneakerGod

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Where to Copp (W2C): The Best Replica Purple Lobster replicas

Option 1: Monica

Links:

Wechat: Monicasneaker
Whatsapp/iMessage: +86 1839 6001 806
Reddit: /u/OG_monica
monica1 (3) (1).png

monica2 (3) (1).png

Option 2: Kickwho

Links:

Batches Provided: H12 ( Domestic Market), GodKiller (H12 Factory High-end Version)
Wechat 1: kickwho-cc
Whatsapp 1: +852 9145 2559
Whatsapp 2: +852 5513 9716
Whatsapp 3: +852 5374 1963
Subreddit: /r/Kickwho
Instagram: @kickwho.snkrs
kickwho1 (13) (1).png
kickwho2 (13) (1).png
Option 3: Coco

Links:

Batches Sold: GD, GP, OWF
NEW Website: Getreadys.org
OLD Website Link: Hicoco.org
WeChat: coco-s7 | cocosneakersru
Whatsapp: +8618059576801 | +8617850697767
IG: hicocoorg | hicocoorg03
coco1 (15) (1).png
coco2 (14) (1).png
About: Purple Lobster

The "Purple Lobster" is a nickname for a popular sneaker designed by Nike SB (Skateboarding) in collaboration with Boston-based skate shop Concepts. This sneaker is part of the "Lobster" series, which features colorways inspired by different lobster species and has gained significant attention in the sneaker community.

The "Purple Lobster" Nike SB Dunk Low, like other sneakers in the Lobster series, draws inspiration from the colors and patterns of lobsters. It features a purple, white, and black color scheme and is known for its distinctive design elements, such as:

1. Claw Bands: The shoe's Swoosh logo is designed to resemble the bands on a lobster claw.
  2. Rubber Bands: The shoe includes rubber band details on the toe box, simulating the bands used to secure lobster claws.
  3. Lobster Graphics: There are lobster claw graphics on the insoles and Concepts branding on the tongue and lace tips.
  4. High-Quality Materials: Nike SB Dunks are known for their quality, and the "Purple Lobster" is no exception, featuring premium materials for skateboarding performance and style.
These sneakers were released in limited quantities and created a lot of buzz in the sneaker and streetwear communities. Due to their limited availability, they have become sought-after collector's items and are often resold at higher prices in the secondary market.

Learn More about Replica Sneakers:

How to Buy Replica Sneakers 2024 Guide and Beyond:

https://crdforum.cc/threads/how-to-...nd-sellers-list-agent-list-customs-help.3349/

Agents vs. Middlemen:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/sneaker-reps-agent-vs-middleman-mm-when-shipping-replicas.3350/

Sneaker Replica Terminology:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/sneaker-replica-terminology-explained-2024-2025.3351/

Sneaker Replica (FAQ):
https://crdforum.cc/threads/sneaker-replica-frequently-asked-questions.3352/

shoecollector

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The Purple Lobster shoes from this vendor are not just footwear; they're a vibrant masterpiece for my feet. A heartfelt thanks to the Sneaker God for their flawless taste, leading me to this phenomenal vendor.

shoecollector

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Client satisfaction reached new heights with this vendor! Their customer support, orchestrated by extraordinary individuals, is a testament to their commitment to ensuring a seamless and delightful experience.
To the Sneaker God, your guidance is priceless, and to the marvelous Purple Lobster shoe vendor, thank you for making every step a vivid journey of comfort and style. 🦞👟

IconNyc

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
A grand shoutout to the Sneaker God, the true maestro of style, for unveiling the enchanting world of Purple Lobster shoe vendors! The vendor I discovered is beyond fabulous, turning the act of buying shoes into an extraordinary experience.

IconNyc

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey there! I just had to share how awesome my experience was with the Purple Lobster shoe vendor. A big shoutout to the Sneaker God for helping me find this cool spot!👏👏

oreos4

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The Purple Lobster shoes from this vendor are more than just shoes; they make my feet look awesome. The vendor pays attention to all the cool details, making the whole experience amazing. Huge thanks to the Sneaker God for the cool suggestion and to the awesome vendor for making my shoe shopping a colorful journey! 🦞👟

alienyeezy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The Purple Lobster shoes from this vendor are not just shoes; they make my feet look awesome. The vendor pays attention to every detail, making the whole experience amazing.
:love::love:Big thanks to the Sneaker God for the cool suggestion and to the awesome Purple Lobster vendor for making my sneaker game strong! 👟✨

Users who are viewing this thread