Travis Scott SB Dunk Reps: Where to copp?

Mike2322

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Travis Scott SB Dunk replicas have garnered a dedicated following. Share your own experiences with these replicas, including where you obtained them and whether they capture the essence of Travis Scott's distinctive design. Your insights could help fellow fans of his footwear line.

SneakerGod

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Where to Copp (W2C): The Best Travis Scott SB Dunk Replicas

Option 1: Coco

Links:

Batches Sold: GD, GP, OWF
NEW Website: Getreadys.org
OLD Website Link: Hicoco.org
WeChat: coco-s7 | cocosneakersru
Whatsapp: +8618059576801 | +8617850697767
IG: hicocoorg | hicocoorg03

coco2 (12) (1).png

coco1 (13) (1).png

Option 2: Kiki

Links:

WhatsApp:+86 132 3594 5816
Instagram:kikikicks52
kiki2 (11) (1).png

kiki1 (10).png

Option 3: Kick Who

Links:

Batches Provided: H12 ( Domestic Market), GodKiller (H12 Factory High-end Version)
Wechat 1: kickwho-cc
Whatsapp 1: +852 9145 2559
Whatsapp 2: +852 5513 9716
Whatsapp 3: +852 5374 1963
Subreddit: /r/Kickwho
Instagram: @kickwho.snk

kickwho2 (12) (1).png

kickwho1 (12) (1).png

About: Travis Scot SB Dunk

As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, the "Travis Scott SB Dunk" likely refers to the Travis Scott x Nike SB Dunk Low sneakers, which are a highly sought-after collaboration between rapper and songwriter Travis Scott and Nike's SB (Skateboarding) division.

These sneakers were officially released in February 2020 and are part of the Nike SB Dunk series. Here are some key features of the Travis Scott SB Dunk Low:

1. Unique Design: The sneakers feature a multi-toned, patchwork-style design with various materials, colors, and patterns, including plaid, corduroy, and suede.
  2. Travis Scott Branding: The shoes include several branding elements related to Travis Scott, such as his "Cactus Jack" logo on the tongue and insole, and an embroidered reverse Swoosh on the lateral side of the shoe.
  3. Zipper Pocket: One of the standout features is a small zipper pocket on the lateral side of each shoe, which is both functional and adds a unique aesthetic.
  4. Extra Laces: The sneakers often come with multiple pairs of laces in different colors to customize the look.
These Travis Scott SB Dunks are known for their unique and detailed design, and they have been extremely popular in the sneaker community. Due to their limited release and high demand, they are often resold at premium prices in the secondary market.

Learn More about Replica Sneakers:

How to Buy Replica Sneakers 2024 Guide and Beyond:

https://crdforum.cc/threads/how-to-...nd-sellers-list-agent-list-customs-help.3349/

Agents vs. Middlemen:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/sneaker-reps-agent-vs-middleman-mm-when-shipping-replicas.3350/

Sneaker Replica Terminology:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/sneaker-replica-terminology-explained-2024-2025.3351/

Sneaker Replica (FAQ):
https://crdforum.cc/threads/sneaker-replica-frequently-asked-questions.3352/

repfire

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The people at the vendor were super helpful, especially Jeff. He made buying my Travis Scott SB Dunks really easy. Their customer support is like having a buddy help you pick out the coolest kicks.

WD40reps

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey, just gotta share how awesome my experience was with the Travis Scott SB Dunks vendor. Big thanks to the Sneaker God for helping me find this cool spot!

alienyeezy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The Travis Scott SB Dunks from this vendor are more than just shoes; they make my feet look awesome. The vendor pays attention to all the cool details, making the whole thing amazing. Huge thanks to the Sneaker God for the cool suggestion and to the awesome vendor for making my sneaker game strong! 👟✨

GoldenShoe

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
A colossal shoutout to the Sneaker God, the true hero of my Travis Scott SB shoe adventures! Their divine guidance led me to the most fabulous shoe vendors, turning my footwear dreams into a reality.

IconNyc

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
The Sneaker God, my style guru, deserves a standing ovation for their impeccable taste and knack for uncovering the best in the world of shoes. Here's to you, Sneaker God, for being the ultimate source of fabulous footwear finds! 👟🌟

Users who are viewing this thread