🏦 PREMIUM BANK LOGS 🔑 | $2,000 - $35,000 BALANCES | Logs from $300 to $1,400 BTC | R2D2LOGZ

fm1960077

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Am new to this forum like to av ur direct what’s app number contact so we can talk better Fr there if u done mind or Email I’d

aabbcc

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Theplug43

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
R2D2Logz — Premium Bank Logs
We sell only High-Balance & Complete Bank Logs for the United States, United Kingdom, & Australia upon a myriad of Banks. Our Bank Logs are spammed utilizing advanced phishing botnets, and are intact upon dispatch within working condition. Extra diagnostic details regarding the Bank Log come standard at no extra cost to you.

Complementary Supplemental Deliverables:
All spammed Bank Log's come standard with the following deliverables

1. Cashout Guide (Bank Drop),
2. Debit Card Info
3. Phone Number & Carrier
4. Social Security Number (🇺🇸US - SSN) | National Identification Number (🇬🇧UK - NIN) | Tax Identification Number (🇦🇺AUS - TIN)
5. Full Name
6. State/City
7. Date of Birth (DOB)

Premium Bank Log Tiers:
We sell four different Tiers of Bank Log's

• Tier 1: $200 - Bank Log + Email Access + RDP Access ($2,000-$5,000 Balance)
    • USA - Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America
    • UK - Halifax, HSBC, Lloyds Bank
    • AUS - Westpac, Suncorp, ANZ Bank
      • Recommended Cashout Service: Bank Debit Card Dispersal
  • Tier 2: $300 - Bank Log + Email Access + RDP Access ($5,000-$8,000 Balance)
      • Recommended Cashout Service: Bank Log to Crypto Conversion or Bank Debit Card Dispersal
  • Tier 3: $400 - Bank Log + Email Access + RDP Access ($8,000-$15,000 Balance)
      • Recommended Cashout Service: Bank Log to Crypto Conversion or Bank Debit Card Dispersal
  • Tier 4: $600 - Bank Log + Email Access + RDP Access ($15,000-$35,000 Balance)
      • Recommended Cashout Service: Log to Crypto Conversion or Intermediary Trust Account Laundering

Cashout Services:
Need help cashing out your Bank Log? We can do the work for you. After purchasing a log from us, you can add on one of our three cashout services, and we will redirect the funds directly to you. Abide by the “Recommended Cashout Service” under the tier of your choice, for the best resource given the log you have purchased.
  • + $1,000 - Intermediary Trust Account Laundering
    • We wire funds from the victim’s Bank Account to a temporary Intermediary Trust Account opened under a Wyoming Shelf Company to obfuscate the origin of funds, we then transport these funds to your own Personal Bank Account or Bank Drop, with zero risk.
      • Withdrawal Capacity: $3,000 - $250,000
        • Needed Info: Wiring Details for your Bank
        • Completion Time: 27 Hours
          • 🛠️3 Hours to Complete the Service
          • 💰24 Hours to Recieve Wire
        • ⚠️Risk Level: None, Full-Proof Strategy
  • + $400 - Bank Log to Crypto Conversion (BTC or ETH)
    • We utilize the victim's banking credentials to load the funds from the account to an aged Coinbase/Paxful/Coinmama to acquire the crypto of choice, after execution the crypto will be sent off the exchange to your wallet of choice.
      • Cashout Capacity: $3,000 - $25,000
        • Needed Info: Crypto Recieval Address
        • Completion Time: 2 Hours
          • 🛠️ 2 Hours to Complete the Service
          • 💰 0 Hours to Recieve Crypto - Instant
        • ⚠️Risk Level: Low, Possibility to having Wallet Blacklisted from Exchanges
  • + $200 - Bank Debit Card Dispersal (Bank Drop)
    • We order a Debit Card replacement request of the victim's Bank Account to your personal or drop address that will be ready for cashout, the card can then be used at ATMs or Stores to cash out the balance.
      • Cashout Capacity: $2,000 - $8,000
        • Needed Info: Drop Address or Personal Address
        • Completion Time: 49 Hours
          • 49 Hours (1 Hour to Complete Service,48 Hours to Recieve Card in the Mail)
        • ⚠️Risk Level: Mild, Possibility of Card Being Blocked Shortly After Usage

Contact & Ordering Information

- Telegram Channel: [CLICK HERE]

- Telegram: [CLICK HERE]

- Email: [email protected]
vouch, tier 3 and bank to crypto, good service and communication

Ryanchudabo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
R2D2Logz — Premium Bank Logs
We sell only High-Balance & Complete Bank Logs for the United States, United Kingdom, & Australia upon a myriad of Banks. Our Bank Logs are spammed utilizing advanced phishing botnets, and are intact upon dispatch within working condition. Extra diagnostic details regarding the Bank Log come standard at no extra cost to you.

Complementary Supplemental Deliverables:
All spammed Bank Log's come standard with the following deliverables

1. Cashout Guide (Bank Drop),
2. Debit Card Info
3. Phone Number & Carrier
4. Social Security Number (🇺🇸US - SSN) | National Identification Number (🇬🇧UK - NIN) | Tax Identification Number (🇦🇺AUS - TIN)
5. Full Name
6. State/City
7. Date of Birth (DOB)

Premium Bank Log Tiers:
We sell four different Tiers of Bank Log's

• Tier 1: $200 - Bank Log + Email Access + RDP Access ($2,000-$5,000 Balance)
      • Recommended Cashout Service: Bank Debit Card Dispersal
  • Tier 2: $300 - Bank Log + Email Access + RDP Access ($5,000-$8,000 Balance)
  • Tier 3: $400 - Bank Log + Email Access + RDP Access ($8,000-$15,000 Balance)
  • Tier 4: $600 - Bank Log + Email Access + RDP Access ($15,000-$35,000 Balance)
      • Recommended Cashout Service: Log to Crypto Conversion or Intermediary Trust Account Laundering

Cashout Services:
Need help cashing out your Bank Log? We can do the work for you. After purchasing a log from us, you can add on one of our three cashout services, and we will redirect the funds directly to you. Abide by the “Recommended Cashout Service” under the tier of your choice, for the best resource given the log you have purchased.
  • + $1,000 - Intermediary Trust Account Laundering
    • We wire funds from the victim’s Bank Account to a temporary Intermediary Trust Account opened under a Wyoming Shelf Company to obfuscate the origin of funds, we then transport these funds to your own Personal Bank Account or Bank Drop, with zero risk.
      • Withdrawal Capacity: $3,000 - $250,000
        • Needed Info: Wiring Details for your Bank
        • Completion Time: 27 Hours
          • 🛠️3 Hours to Complete the Service
          • 💰24 Hours to Recieve Wire
        • ⚠️Risk Level: None, Full-Proof Strategy
  • + $400 - Bank Log to Crypto Conversion (BTC or ETH)
    • We utilize the victim's banking credentials to load the funds from the account to an aged Coinbase/Paxful/Coinmama to acquire the crypto of choice, after execution the crypto will be sent off the exchange to your wallet of choice.
      • Cashout Capacity: $3,000 - $25,000
        • Needed Info: Crypto Recieval Address
        • Completion Time: 2 Hours
          • 🛠️ 2 Hours to Complete the Service
          • 💰 0 Hours to Recieve Crypto - Instant
        • ⚠️Risk Level: Low, Possibility to having Wallet Blacklisted from Exchanges
  • + $200 - Bank Debit Card Dispersal (Bank Drop)
    • We order a Debit Card replacement request of the victim's Bank Account to your personal or drop address that will be ready for cashout, the card can then be used at ATMs or Stores to cash out the balance.
      • Cashout Capacity: $2,000 - $8,000
        • Needed Info: Drop Address or Personal Address
        • Completion Time: 49 Hours
          • 49 Hours (1 Hour to Complete Service,48 Hours to Recieve Card in the Mail)
        • ⚠️Risk Level: Mild, Possibility of Card Being Blocked Shortly After Usage

Contact & Ordering Information

- Telegram Channel: [CLICK HERE]

- Telegram: [CLICK HERE]

- Email: [email protected]
Hello guys, localbitcoins.com is not accepting new sign ups I am interested to buy tier 1 lmk if any other method of conversion I don't want to receive via WU. Thnx

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
When yo do the bank log to crypto transfer, the wallet address would only be blacklisted if I use an exchange like coinbase right? If I'm using something like exodus and transfer btc somewhere, isn't there still transaction history that can raise a red flag? Are you all converting btc to xmr and then back to btc to it's clean btc?
Correct it cannot be any typical exchange like Coinbase, Phemex, Mexc, etc the funds will get blacklisted as soon as you commit to deposit or let the funds sit in there for example. We always suggest converting to XMR then back to BTC that will insure that its clean.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I purchased a tier one package and am using the guide they sent me to use, anyone know if we can stop at a step and return later to cash out the rest or will the rdp or proxy turn off? r2d2 not active right now because it is night time in slovenia :/
We responded to you back then, but for anyone that runs into this same problem, the RDP generally times out 18 hours after initially initiating it, its something we have active on our server so that we don't overuse capacity.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Am new to this forum like to av ur direct what’s app number contact so we can talk better Fr there if u done mind or Email I’d
We only have Telegram and Email sadly, both are located on the thread.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hello guys, localbitcoins.com is not accepting new sign ups I am interested to buy tier 1 lmk if any other method of conversion I don't want to receive via WU. Thnx
Are you referring to conversion using bank logs to crypto? or converting cash to bitcoin to purchase the service?

notsureyer

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
im really new, it sounds like to me that this is the safest way..... as long as I pay the money, is the money converted, and is that something that you do for me>? and then deposit into my account? I have a navy federal account, but it was opened 3 years ago, but I just re opened it... cuz it closed because of in activity... this seems to be the best one and safest? is it? im confused as to what I actually need to do, can u help me

vll1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@R2D2Logs do you have any ideas/plans in the future to open up a website on tor sort of like python cards for your bank logs/western union?

ADH

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
im really new, it sounds like to me that this is the safest way..... as long as I pay the money, is the money converted, and is that something that you do for me>? and then deposit into my account? I have a navy federal account, but it was opened 3 years ago, but I just re opened it... cuz it closed because of in activity... this seems to be the best one and safest? is it? im confused as to what I actually need to do, can u help me
Did you buy yet? did everything go good can you leave a review?

Piratpritat

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do you accept Escrow?

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
We can recommend it if its used in conjunction with the Tier 4 + Laundering configuration. If not, don't do it via wire after purchasing a log, thats unadvisable.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
@R2D2Logs do you have any ideas/plans in the future to open up a website on tor sort of like python cards for your bank logs/western union?
Most likely not as our products are really configurable like other vendors, everything is appointment only with us.

Users who are viewing this thread