2023 Fraud Bible

slipperyfish93

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I have the full version of the updated fraud Bible I was very surprised by how accurate and new this was it covers new methods like backpay edd , taxes method for covid bonus pay out even a step by step CPN lesson. Super satisfying to own most people sell this bible around $250-350 hit me up if you tryna get your reading on
H

Skeez

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Need it for sure

woodybaby22

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have the full version of the updated fraud Bible I was very surprised by how accurate and new this was it covers new methods like backpay edd , taxes method for covid bonus pay out even a step by step CPN lesson. Super satisfying to own most people sell this bible around $250-350 hit me up if you tryna get your reading on
What’s up bro I def will want to get my read on you giving this away?

julz5150

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I could really use a copy!!

juicyjoker

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey bro, can u hook me up..

Bobzter

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i would like a copy please and thank you.

redgreenshow

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
would like a copy if your giving it out.

blackgodzilla

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey bro, I want to read. Thanks

mixen

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi.
I have read all your posts. It feels like you are bragging about you how good you are etc. You know, that those who are making money already, are not looking for happiness on forums. There many who want help and are kind because of that. Share your "Bible" or stop rambling. Email you or dm... Do you think you are publicly visible to everyone? Email me a link for downloading the bible please. Thanks.

Hexxanonymous

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey I'm in need of a full copy of this, much appreciated if you could let me know how to get one from you, I'm trying to learn more about bank logs and cashing them out, bank transfers, etransfers etc, any advice you have or referral for legit vendor is much appreciated also.. bless

ryan40r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Can you send it to me?

rsaccy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
let me have a copy pls

Mbkslider22

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I need it plz

vbtjbr3282

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
is this still available?

Cherry248

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I ALSO WANT ONE

Lost4words17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey can I get a copy pls

ryan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

4pF

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

damyolookgreat

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
id really appriciate the read if yourv offering it thanks man

Users who are viewing this thread