Am i a bad player??

nbagod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So a few months ago i decided to learn how to card. i started by purchasing guides from vendors ranging from $2 - $30 USD. None of these guides helped me much and i feel like i wasted a few dollars. I even disputed the last one i bought ($2 USD) due to the newest file being from 2017 going all the way back to 2010 even though the listing was labeled 2022. I lost the dispute.

I decided to compile all of these shit guide i bought into one listing and include in on my store. I also included two nonvbv bins that are hot right now. What i did differently though was in the description i clearly stated that the guides were all bought from other vendors on the market and they were "old and obsolete, shit guides".Other than the bins, why would anyone buy this .... right?

Now, yesterday someone bought the listing and immediately disputed. I pled my case stating that if buyer read the description he should know what he is buying. Mod stated they dont allow "shit and obsolete products" on the platform. I lost dispute.

With all due respect to the mod, I am conflicted because although i feel the decision to refund the fucktard buyer was an unfair one due to the description on my listing, it shows that AB is taking a step in the right direction towards removing bullshit from the market.

Im always going to have my opinion im just genuinely curious as to what the community thinks.

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Whats the link i NEED to see this listing description lolol

nbagod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
im new vendor i think that would be advertising so ima just paste it here:

" Are you Tired of buying lame carding guides.. Tired of spending 2 dollars
thinking you will get knowledge in return... Tired of feeling like a dipshit when you lose
dispute over said 2 dollars.......

Hi Im 20ball and if you are how i was a few months ago.. then you are starting your carding journey
and i can almost guarantee you that you are doing it wrong. With this listing you are getting value.
You are buying not one... not two... but five of the shittiest and most obsolete guides
you can find here on AB. These were purchased from 5 different vendors
here on AB and they got me near to nowhere.

You may ask yourself.... why would 20ball sell me this shit... Its clear.. I want some of my fucking
money back

Now you too can benefit from this because if you purchase this listing.. you will be saving
hundreds to thousands of pennies that would have otherwise been spent on useless guides.
i have compiled everything for you carding guide related that you will find on AB conveniently in one pkg.

ok all bullshit aside buy these fucking piece of shit guides off me i will give you two 100 percent working non vbv bins and a piece of knowledge that will go a long way. "

IF this isnt full disclosure idk what is.

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
LMFAO, I WANNA BUY THIS SHIT JUST BCS ITS FUNNY

Users who are viewing this thread