Are all the x2 and emv software pack videos fake/scams?

webshark11

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I was studying this type of software via videos as part of a these i am writing, i have not yet downloaded or installed such software, but I found a post on here by a well respected member basically saying that this software is not possible, albeit the post is a few years old so maybe now things are different, can anyone shed some light on this? thank you

EltonJohn

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I was studying this type of software via videos as part of a these i am writing, i have not yet downloaded or installed such software, but I found a post on here by a well respected member basically saying that this software is not possible, albeit the post is a few years old so maybe now things are different, can anyone shed some light on this? thank you
All a scam, python already debunked them

https://crdforum.cc/threads/debunking-emv-x2-software-pythoncards-editorial.1063/

webshark11

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

EltonJohn

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I seen this, is this to say x2 alone is not possible, but usually its advertised with a suite of softwares that all seem to serve a chain of purpposes? Im just curious to be honest, i personally woudnt use these, but it does intrigue me.
I've read pythons book and dmed them before, its just used for rippers to upsell people on software to do it. Python's article states that its possible to do, but you have to edit the backend code manually, there is no such thing as a software that can do it because each data set is different. After going through their whole book, they walk you through it but for a beginner like myself it took me like 6 hours just to program one card, you need to understand basic C++ to get it right, now that I got the hang of it, it takes me an hour per card but yeah you have to really understand how stuff works on the backend in order to get why encoding it via a software is just one big lie.

Users who are viewing this thread