Are dumps valid?

MikeCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
saw a guide on alphabay thinking about buying it dont know if clones are worth the time or not dont want it to be waste.

TheRichBeDamned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
In one month I learned that clone the magnetic stripe is litterraly the easiest thing in the world, just buy right dumps and use MSR605X, but clone the chip 99% impossible and emv softwares are scam

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
In one month I learned that clone the magnetic stripe is litterraly the easiest thing in the world, just buy right dumps and use MSR605X, but clone the chip 99% impossible and emv softwares are scam
have u been to atms askings cuz everywhere i look on the topic im told that emv softwares are just made up by rippers

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
public here a video (on anonfiles or everywhere) of your white cloned card with my name written in it when you withdraw in an atm and I will send you 100$ in btc

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
public here a video (on anonfiles or everywhere) of your white cloned card with my name written in it when you withdraw in an atm and I will send you 100$ in btc
I meant a video where you use a white cloned card with my name written on it so as to understand that the video is not fake and where you withdraw the money in an ATM

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I meant a video where you use a white cloned card with my name written on it so as to understand that the video is not fake and where you withdraw the money in an ATM
So, you do clone the emv chip. And how the fuck do U do that. Everyone here says that EMV software is fake

Users who are viewing this thread