Are PayPal logs a scam?

Oigus

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i see alot of people on dread talking about them but it doesnt sound legit at all

p2pCookies

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anything can be a scam if you don't find the right vendors but no paypal log is not necessarily a scam as many vendors still sell them for 1USD

thrwaway

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i see alot of people on dread talking about them but it doesnt sound legit at all
They definitely are legit you just have to have the right vendors. I only know 2 shops/vendors that actually sell hq logs. You have to have good sites for them though. It's not hard to get into. You only have to use LTE or proxies but that is expensive if you want good proxies that aren't burnt/raped. I think I said enough for now.

Tmis

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
They definitely are legit you just have to have the right vendors. I only know 2 shops/vendors that actually sell hq logs. You have to have good sites for them though. It's not hard to get into. You only have to use LTE or proxies but that is expensive if you want good proxies that aren't burnt/raped. I think I said enough for now.
How should I contact you!

RISKTAKERBG777

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What about debit fullz fa linkables fa cash app chime I do agree you need to have good vendors someone get back with me please much would preesh

RISKTAKERBG777

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anything can be a scam if you don't find the right vendors but no paypal log is not necessarily a scam as many vendors still sell them for 1USD
Never believe ah vendor on insta 😂 that s new jack shit

Users who are viewing this thread