Bank Drop - Bank of America (BOA), Fidelity, & Charles Schwab (Tutorial)

Hoax741

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

III. BANK DROPS​

Bank of America

OPENING: Go to http://bankofamerica.com > Banking > Checking > Select your state (use the Fulls state) > Under “I want the Basics” click “Learn More” > Open Now > Choose Bank of America Core Checking > Enter all info details (DOB, SSN, Name, Address, etc.) > Choose Unemplyment > Do not select “Co-applicant” > At the question “Are you adding money to you account now” select “No, i'll make my first deposit after my account is open” > Answer the “Verify identity questions” using the fulls information > At the question “Would you like a new debit card” choose “No” (you can ask to send it to your drop after) > Accept the next terms > Submit application. IMPORTANT: If you have a drop in US and you want to ship the card to your drop, when entering your address, select “living less than 6 months on this address” and put the real Full address after so when you will want to ship the Debit card, you could use it! Done! You have an Bank of America account. Now enroll to Online Banking. This should be a no brain work.

Choose username, password, security questions, image token, etc. All this information will be send to your gmail. Now, you are ready to fund and use your BofA account. Login to the accout and go Paperless! So you wont get any documents in the “victims” mail as that means a burned Bank Drop. Connect it to Stripe, Square, Flint, etc. but only using the same RDP that you used when you created it. DEPOSIT: 1. Buy an American Express Prepaid (if not in US, ask a vendor to do it for you, pay $10 more) go to AmericanExpress.com and register it. 2. For first deposit you can use localbitcoins.com and sell $20-$30 BTC for cash deposit/bank transfer 3. Link it to a Paypal (not your own) and deposit from there. (small amounts) 4. For your new debit card, you can find tons of public information on how to create a drop (if you are US based) and if you are not, partner with someone from deep web to use he/she's drop and reship it wordwide using a reship service like: http://reship.com

Fidelity

OPENING: The same basics as with Bank of America, you will have to have the Credit Report and the Background Check and Motor Record opened so you can answer those id verification questions. So, open http://www.fidelity.com click on Open an Account > Investing and Trading / Brokerage Account click on Open Online > Individual Account > Are you already a Fidelity customer answer is No > Enter Name from fulls and email that you created earlier and click on “Get Started” > Fill the information needed there (DOB+SSN etc) at trades pet year select 0-35 and click next > Answer the id verification question. Here you will have some minutes to fill the info, make sure you are precise and quick about it. It will be 3 questions and if you answered bad on one you will have another shot on the forth question that will pop-up.

Fidelity tends to ask about your “victims” car and siblings month of birth. If you want, card peoplefinder.com and find their birth dates. If you don't pass the questions the first time you will have a second chance to open the account. Wait for 24 hours and you will get an email that will let you know how pleased they are if you will continue your application. It happened to me many times and at random times I did not have to answer the questions again if I clicked on the link from the mail. After you completed the questions you will get a confirmation message, that the account is opened and your account number. (starting with X) After this, you will have to agree with emailed documents, meaning you will go Paperless. Accept the terms, when asked if you are a proffesional or nonprofessional trader, select non-professional, don't check the box that's talking about you having problems with IRS.

After this you will be invited to enroll to Online banking, accept, create a username and password, select a Security Question and Answer and you are DONE! At one point you will be asked if you will use all the time “this computer”. If you are not sure on about your RDP (if you choose not to go with what I recommended) select No, otherwise, select Yes and make sure you don't change the RDP/VPS/IP. DEPOSIT: Same as with Bank of America. This will be the same to all of the accounts.

Charles Schwab

OPENING: This one is a bit tricky because it requires Driver License number and expiration date. Now you see why its important to have those info with your full. Go to https://www.schwab.com click on Open an Account > Brokerage / Individual Account click on Apply Now (when asked to enroll for Traiding Services don't select it) > New to Schwab? Click on Start Application > Enter Fulls info. If you don't have MMN, invent one. At emplyment status, just for you to not complicate things, select not employed. Click next > Now comes the fun part. Because Charles Schwab works with Equifax, all the questions that you will be asked are coming from that Credit Report that you already have. > Once you pass the questions, they will ask you to check if the info filled it's correct, they will ask you if you want paperless, if you are a professional trader, etc. By now, you already know from this guide what to answer. I don't have a application opened in front of me right now but it's a real no brainer. In the end of application you will be asked to enroll to online banking. Accept it, create username, password, choose 3 security questions and answers, etc. DEPOSIT: Same as the two before.

Users who are viewing this thread