Bank of America Ghost Accounts.

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am acquainted with a gentleman who serves as a branch manager at BOA. He assists me in facilitating account openings for my workforce hailing from Venezuela, Colombia, and Mexico, all of whom are employed by my construction company, but have no S.S.N and only a passport. The same thing can be applied for this field. Since he is able to open an account without the requirement of a Social Security number and instead only requires a valid driver's license or passport (it can be fake.) Additionally, he can provide a credit card with a limit corresponding to the amount of funds deposited in the account. Perhaps some of you are already aware of this, but I wanted to share the notion because I have personally implemented it and continue to do so regularly.

- Cipher Soul

Mr. Tommy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Price per open up?. It's great because the bank won't be able to report your information to the IRS since they don't have your Social Security Number. This is a goldmine!

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Price per open up?. It's great because the bank won't be able to report your information to the IRS since they don't have your Social Security Number. This is a goldmine!
The amount of kickback I give to the Branch Manager varies.However, I considered offering this as a service to carders and similar individuals. Undoubtedly, it is a lucrative opportunity. I was astonished when I discovered the extent of what can be achieved and when I met the Branch Manager, with whom I established a robust business relationship. Bank of America appears to be indifferent. This is one method, but I also have another method that is argubly just as good.

- Cipher

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just had a conversation with my acquaintance at Bank of America, and we have decided to charge $650.00 per account opened, with $250.00 going to him and $400.00 going to me for setting up the account and providing login credentials and a debit card. Alternatively, I offer a more secure option that involves an LLC, which is priced at $1500.00.

I guarantee 100% success rates for both methods, with a turnaround time of 1-4 days, depending on the chosen option. Considering my connections and legal expertise, I am considering specializing in account opening services while leaving carding to professionals like Python Cards. In my opinion, everyone focusing on their strengths will make our lives easier, increase profits, and reduce risks.

I am receptive to any suggestions or ideas.

- Cipher Soul

Users who are viewing this thread