Banklogscentral.com is a scam fake site

Realwestcool

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Banklogscentral.com is a total scam domain fake website after you send bitcoins it’s over no more replies

Don’t buy anything from Banklogscentral.com please don’t fall victim to them I lost 400$

pepepotato

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Holy shit, that much? I'm really sorry to hear that. Such a huge amount of balance that you lost against those scammers, my guy. Though don't fret, the CrdForum community's here to back you up with helpful information to further let you recover your funds. And we are also thankful that you chose to create a thread to warn us and present your testimony furthermore.

I'd highly suggest upon recovering back your money by buying a physical card on Python Kingdom, or issuing a Western Union transfer from R2D2Logz. I can tell you, both sellers are legitimate and are professionals within their work space. You can find additional information further on upon these links.

R2D2Logz: https://crdforum.cc/threads/western...0-transfer-starting-at-500-btc-r2d2logz.2359/
Python Kingdom: https://crdforum.cc/threads/product-release-cloned-cards-physical-shipped-👑-python-kingdom-👑.1195/

Felt only strong sympathy to you, friend. Hope you can get back on track on the game.

Realwestcool

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I lost 400$ dollars

Realwestcool

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How do I know this places are any different

Realwestcool

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Holy shit, that much? I'm really sorry to hear that. Such a huge amount of balance that you lost against those scammers, my guy. Though don't fret, the CrdForum community's here to back you up with helpful information to further let you recover your funds. And we are also thankful that you chose to create a thread to warn us and present your testimony furthermore.

I'd highly suggest upon recovering back your money by buying a physical card on Python Kingdom, or issuing a Western Union transfer from R2D2Logz. I can tell you, both sellers are legitimate and are professionals within their work space. You can find additional information further on upon these links.

R2D2Logz: https://crdforum.cc/threads/western-union-transfers-💸-1-700-7-500-transfer-starting-at-500-btc-r2d2logz.2359/
Python Kingdom: https://crdforum.cc/threads/product-release-cloned-cards-physical-shipped-👑-python-kingdom-👑.1195/

Felt only strong sympathy to you, friend. Hope you can get back on track on the game.
How do I use it I tried before to buy logs but I can’t message direct on telegram

pepepotato

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
How do I use it I tried before to buy logs but I can’t message direct on telegram
If you cannot send a message directly via telegram, Python Kingdom offers their service via their TOR website. Though, keep in mind that their telegram is temporarily down. so Python Kingdom could only provide you their service via their website for now while they configure back once more their telegram.

On R2D2Logz, you may contact them on their email at [email protected] to order personally if you are unable to send a direct message on telegram. You can further seek additional information from the link that I sent to you.

pepepotato

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
How do I know this places are any different
Because in this forum, it's strictly so difficult to become a verified vendor. You need to have 1000+ verified sales from different markets in order to become a fully-fledged verified vendor here on CrdForum. And the reviews here are legit, the moderation in this forum are quite strict so NPC/Bot-like comments will be deleted right before it gets to the thread.

For example, Python Kingdom. They're currently the number one upvoted market at Torlinks (which is the most trustworthy darknet links database)

Users who are viewing this thread