Basics for newbies in carding!

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello, i see a lot of newbies wanting to engage in carding.

I will give some advice for beginners here.

Before combing, you need to know what each tool means for the bank's risk control system! How to achieve a real cardholder payment environment.

Essential tools:

VMware
( VMware is to create a sandbox so that all your operations are in a separate space. Windows 10 is recommended.)

CCleaner
(CCleaner is to clean most of the Internet logs.)

VPN
(VPN creates an encrypted channel and hides IP addresses to protect your online identity.)
(VPN works with Socks5 to keep your environment secure enough.)

Socks5
(Socks5 traffic cannot be associated with your real IP, in other words, Socks5 will change your real IP.)
(Socks5 has two kinds of IP pools, one is corporate IP and the other is home IP. As the key to Carding, we need to find the key home IP.)
(IP quality is very important. You need to check the IP blacklist.)

TMAC
(MAC Address Changer allows you to change (spoof) Media Access Control (MAC) Address of your Network Interface Card (NIC) instantly.)
(MAC address is the main factor for the police to find you, the principle can be found on google.)

Antidetect
(Antidetect works with Socks5 to simulate the payment environment of real cardholders.)
(There are many cracked versions of Antidetect, but the versions are all in 2016 or even earlier, not recommended.)
(There are many Antidetect browsers on the market now, you can search by Google.)

Cashing method:

Online Shopping
(Shoes / clothing / electronics / booking flights / hotels.)
(Looking for shopping sites that accept credit cards, it takes time and CC to test.)
(You will definitely say Amazon, Ebay, AliExpress, I think you should give up similar shopping platforms as soon as possible, but I will not explain too much here.)

Virtual Product
(iTunes Gift Cards / Steam Gift Cards / Microsoft Gift Cards / Google Gift Cards / Amazon Gift Cards.)
(There are two types of gift cards: physical cards and electronic cards.)
(The success rate of physical cards is higher than that of electronic cards.)

Build any shopping website
(Apply for a payment gateway and cash out through your own platform consumption.)
(The main data of the website is PV(Page Views.) UV(Unique Visitors.)IP(Independent ip.), the balance of the data determines the risk control coefficient of the payment gateway.)

Of course the Carding process has a lot of details.

Assuming the cardholder's name is Harlan Thodore, your registered email address should be [email protected], which will improve the success rate.

The shipping address uses the cardholder's billing address. After successful payment, contact technical support to change the delivery address. Of course, this is only for shopping sites with extremely high risk control systems.

Newly registered users should browse the web appropriately! For example, if you plan to buy a pair of shoes from a certain shopping platform, you should use the newly registered account to browse similar products in large quantities, and then add to the shopping cart! Wait 2-3 hours before making a purchase.

All the details are to evade the anti-fraud system of the payment gateway, and all the operations are to verify the bank's risk control system.

You must know that when buying a mobile phone on Amazon, you must first search and browse the relevant parameters and prices of the mobile phone. The iPhone isn't your only option, Samsung is on your side too. After the comparison, you may not pay immediately, you may pay tomorrow! This is the behavior of a real user.

1. Beginners do not look for Carding tutors, you will only be deceived!

2.Don't think about making tens of thousands of dollars in a short period of time!

3. Carding Not everyone can make money!

4. Don't buy CC through the dark web, the quality is very poor!

5. Try to find private CC suppliers to buy, no more than 2 CCs for a single purchase.

Of course, Carding still has a lot of knowledge for beginners to understand, including What are the differences between a VBV and not a VBV card?

VISA、MasterCard、American Express For different shopping sites, the success rate is different.

For beginners, there is a lot to learn. There are a lot of details to grooming. For many veterans, he won't tell you this for no reason, because they also spend a lot of time and money!

I'm just saying this to make you understand, not that you have to do this when Carding. Just looking at the Carding forum is useless, you need to do it yourself, you need to accumulate experience yourself.

Thanks, good luck

cardingexpert177

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
are you serious? you're suggesting vpn for carding ? brooooo before advising newbie please teach yourself at first im pretty sure that you have no idea whats goin on now .

TomClancyCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
VPN for carding? Bruh.
And what about bleachbit?

Belmiro

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi mate. I used to cash out using revolut but i stopped because the bin wasnt going thru anymore , but i have acess to nice cc fullz from brasil.
Are u still carding with revolut or do you have a new method that i can help you teste .

Users who are viewing this thread