can i order physical stuff in Romania with american cards???

KillaFonic

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Im new to carding. There are a lot of cardable sites in Romania. So can i use an american card to make orders in Romania?

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So long it's accepted by the merchant. Visa or Mastercard. I think why not.
I'm not a carder though.

In Europe the only issue I encountered with was with prepaid cards and creditcards sometimes, Europe is mostly debit only.

Trial and error? Be careful with 3DS/PSD2 too. Pretty much the norm in EU now.

Good luck.

Cloakedup71

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
No. You can't order physical stuff in america with amircan cards. Nothing over 200 at least.

Well, you might get a doordash order over 200 to go through. At least 2 years ago you could.

Physical carding is dead. Anyone telling you otherwise profits of deceiving you.

Buy cheap cards and get free doordash or uber eats once or twice a week. Anything else and you will lose your money.

You'd be better off with romanian cards.

Well, i suppose you could get a card from your town, ship to the billing address and steal it off the card holders porch and just hope you are the luckiest person on earth. I wouldn't recommend this tho.

KillaFonic

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
No. You can't order physical stuff in america with amircan cards. Nothing over 200 at least.

Well, you might get a doordash order over 200 to go through. At least 2 years ago you could.

Physical carding is dead. Anyone telling you otherwise profits of deceiving you.

Buy cheap cards and get free doordash or uber eats once or twice a week. Anything else and you will lose your money.

You'd be better off with romanian cards.

Well, i suppose you could get a card from your town, ship to the billing address and steal it off the card holders porch and just hope you are the luckiest person on earth. I wouldn't recommend this tho.
Physical carding is not dead at all. I'm not here to sell bullshit methods like half the scammers that post so I have no motive in arguing this but unless you were being sarcastic you're flat out wrong. If you're not able to do it or you haven't put in the time to figure out what works doesn't mean physical carding is dead.
Other then that I agree with you

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
That would work much better the other way around. I'm in the US and some of my best BINs for carding US sites are Romanian travel cards. You won't have much luck trying to do the opposite though. Just use Romanian cards for Romanian sites. Much easier and lower fraud security then US cards

Users who are viewing this thread