Carding etiquette

Yesididntdoit

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
It's been a few years that I started learning how to do different kinds of methods to get money for myself online and in stores and it seems like one common denominator in the people I've met doing this is that they're greedy and disloyal. Tried of not being part of a solid group of like minded individuals.

Raskolnikov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It's been a few years that I started learning how to do different kinds of methods to get money for myself online and in stores and it seems like one common denominator in the people I've met doing this is that they're greedy and disloyal. Tried of not being part of a solid group of like minded individuals.
Its the way of the world now my friend. I'm an older guy and shit ain't like it use to be. People will generally co operate with LE if the heat is on and have no thoughts about anyone but themselves. I'm a complete noob at all this but have learned a lot from a lot of good posters on here. For me personally I think I will be sticking to pythons cards.
Good luck and stay safe.

Yesididntdoit

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Likewise I would personally recommend you Branch out to finding cards by ZIP codes that you know are profitable in your area or do your research on what better Banks and what they're being codes are because a lot of times people are focused on the wrong thing review VBv or not you're going to not be able to cash out if you don't know how to use it properly and most people are probably just burning themselves I'm thinking it's because they don't have the proper methods and blame it on having a card thats vbv the cards by that vendor have a lot of good reviews but there's no chance in hell I'll be paying that much per card when I could get the same results and I could curate the results to like I said ZIP code or area and bin for no more than 12, 18 per cc

lass21

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
De même, je vous recommandeais personnellement de rechercher des cartes par codes postaux que vous savez louables dans votre région ou de faire vos recherches sur ce que sont les meilleures banques et ce qu'elles sont, car les gens se concentrent souvent sur la mauvaise choisie . passez en revue VBv ou non, vous ne pourrez pas encaisser si vous ne savez pas comment l'utiliser correctement et la plupart des gens sont probablement en train de se brûler, je pense que c'est parce qu'ils n'ont pas les bonnes et méthodes le blâme c'est d'avoir une carte qui est vbv les cartes de ce fournisseur ont beaucoup de bonnes critiques mais il n'y a aucune chance que je paierai autant par carte quand je pourrais obtenir les mêmes résultats et je pourrais organisateur les résultats comme je l'

lass21

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bonjour, je viens de France, les décharges 101 ne fonctionnent plus. J'ai acheté 30 décharges 101 à briansclub, aucune ne fonctionne. J'ai acheté des décharges des États-Unis au Mexique, c'est peut-être pour elle, n'est-ce pas ? Je dois travailler avec des dépotoirs français en France ? Merci pour votre réponse

blackgodzilla

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You are buying bad material, you probably do not have the money, I work with dumps 101 France successfully

Users who are viewing this thread