Wannable

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I bought the MSR Swiper
but what are reliable sites to use to buy cc?
that isn't gonna scam you.

bronxed

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Buying Track2 dumps without PIN is useless; you won't be able to successfully use them for anything in Europe. When you attempt to swipe, the POS (Point of Sale) terminal will ask for the chip, and without it, it won't work. You need the chip in order to have any success.

glam8282

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I bought the MSR Swiper
but what are reliable sites to use to buy cc?
that isn't gonna scam you.
There is a method. If you buy 101 cards (which only require stripe) you can pass, but in most of the time the transaction will be denied for golocation reasons. You can work with the 201, there is a tested method as always you have to program track 2 on the strip but before doing that make sure you have disabled the chip, so that after inserting it, the same pos will ask you to swipe it. Available for any advice and clarifications

Wannable

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
There is a method. If you buy 101 cards (which only require stripe) you can pass, but in most of the time the transaction will be denied for golocation reasons. You can work with the 201, there is a tested method as always you have to program track 2 on the strip but before doing that make sure you have disabled the chip, so that after inserting it, the same pos will ask you to swipe it. Available for any advice and clarifications
I do need a lot more details about this, where can I hit you up at?

Oigus

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
is 121 and 126 the same as 101?

Users who are viewing this thread