Carding is pretty simple

Ransom0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So im a little new to carding, ive been in the check fraud game for a while but after a few scrolls through this carding sub I kinda figured it out.
Searched deep on the markets, found a legit vendor, bought 3 cards off him and first thing I did was order a $500 gift card which originally went through but then declined 30 minutes later.
So I linked my card to Uber eats and ordered tons of liqour and food including $100+ bottles of tequila and sold the liqour bottles at parties
Sadly the other 2 cc's he sent me were dead but im still looking for more methods for cashing out in the future. Personally I doubt I could ever make a living off of buying cc's so im looking foward to getting an MSR with clones and so on...

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey man!
I don't recommend buying things with cloned cards that need to be delivered to a physical address.
This greatly increases your risk of being tracked and in the end you still need to resell the products to actually get money.
If you don't want to get caught by cops, just do this:
Get cloned cards >>> pay fake invoices generated on offshore merchant accounts >>> receive funds on anonymous ATM cards connected to offshore merchant accounts >>> perform cash withdrawals on random ATMs >>> destroy anonymous ATM cards using a shredder >>> spend the money or hide it however you want
I've already posted a complete tutorial explaining each step here on Dread:
/post/55774a3b2985ff711f04
Stay safe!

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Cpnjetski .that vendor should of gave you 2 more good cards. Alot of them have poor marketing skills and mannnnn let me tell you, I'm not racist but don't do business with indians.they Play Indian games. 😂 hmu bro we can network. Am I breaking the rules if I leave my tg handle?

HoodRansom

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
It's a magnetic strip reader and writer, you can get dumps and then write them on blank cards which act like any normal card in an atm, therefore easy money

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So if I go to briansclub and buy the dumps with tracks what is need to transfer that information to the cards? Do I need a certain kind of software or what?

MSR605Master

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It's a magnetic strip reader and writer, you can get dumps and then write them on blank cards which act like any normal card in an atm, therefore easy money

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yeah just the msr, blanks and software can be found on the internet

PulseAtMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
uber will be more difficult after a few orders, because your account will be locked. New account can't place high value orders

Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
What is msr?

Users who are viewing this thread