CARDING NEWBIE // QUESTIONS

Dadeboy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
1: What are some popular sites to buy some CC? How to tell if the sites are legit link or not?

2: Where can I get working SOCKS5 Proxies from?

3: If I have a card that is in my country and city does this mean it will be easy to card with it? Which means I don’t need to use a SOCKS5 proxy? I only need to use VPN? Or should I still use VPN and proxy?

4: Can someone list and explain all the carding lingo and slangs? Like what is fulls? Banklogs Etc.

MikeCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
1. The best is to have a personal provider who can access fresh cc's information (from his work for example) and resell them to you. Because there are a lot of scammers here and bad quality vendors.

2. I was using faceless before (don't know if they are alive today).

3. You could either use a SOCKS5 proxy to be near the CH or go directly to his city and card directly without anything. VPN doesn't work they'are detected by anti fraud system, it's only to increase Opsec. You can use both but VPN before Socks of course.

4. You can find plenty list on clearnet bro.
Fullz are the complete ID of a cardholder (names, address, SSN (security social number), DOB (date of birth) etc...) it's necessary for identity fraud related business like carding.
Banklogs are credentials for a bank account.

Users who are viewing this thread