CARDING NOOBS… READ!

Fraudbox

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Carding is a type of fraud in which an individual steals money from an individual. That's right - it is not given to individuals to withdraw money. In any case, the same money will be returned to the second person by third parties, whether it be an insurance company or a bank. Those. we steal not from the poor population and not from elderly grannies, but from insidious banks.

For a clearer understanding, you buy data from a person’s card or bank account and then process this data using the necessary tools such as VPN / Socks / OVPN, etc. in order to withdraw money or order your own clothes to the address / details that you can successfully cash out (pick up the clothes for free).

The scheme is something like this:

✔️ You have a card (you buy it from sellers), or rather data from the card (Card number, cardholder address, CVV and other info)
✔️ Set up your system (computer) as close as possible to the holder’s data (change your ip address, time and minimum hardware adjustment)
✔️ Internet resources should be sure that you live at least close to the cardholder, and ideally they should take you for the same person (the whole point of the card)
✔️ Choose an online store, warm it (climb the site and other stores)
✔️ Order gear for an intermediary (a company that can send you gear to your address), or to the address of the holder himself, with further redirection.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another example of a scheme that I work on, and I'm sure you will also work on it, because working with maps is very costly and cumbersome. Although anyone likes it, true carders work only with the CC.

Buy the data of an American - Full Info (something like his passport, but not quite, rather an assortment of his data, such as his full name, address of residence, social security number, birthday), with the help of this data you can register in any Internet resources , we will work with the most famous - PayPal.

-> Go and register PP (all this is PayPal) for this data.

What else do we need?

✔️ Temporary mobile phone and mail, we need to receive SMS one time, and phones are also on sale, it's easier with mail - we can register it ourselves. The question arises - where to withdraw money?

✔️ For this we buy a bank account to which we have a login and password, all that remains is to tie it together.

✔️ Then, through fraud, we withdraw money from this bank account to cashiers, or directly to ourselves

✔️ Profit

You ask: Why the hell do you need this PayPal if you can withdraw money from a bank account directly?

Fucking uhhh, it’s possible, but much more difficult, carders don’t have adequate transfers between accounts (not counting Zelle), and in the end you will still need to withdraw money from the same bank account.

We understand the logic of how to withdraw money from a bank account?

The easiest way to use an intermediary is PayPal. Therefore, about 70 percent of carders somehow worked with it, because of this fact, the software constantly tightens the screws and complicates the algorithms in its security system, our task is to break through this security.

𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀:

👉 If you are completely paranoid, you can leave here

👉 If you are a person without money, a schoolboy or a grandfather, then go ahead and play your Minecraft. (A small correction - I have schoolchildren in the students of the norms, but they already clearly understand why the fuck they all gave up and how much money they are willing to spend on the material. So respect)

👉 Carding is not a panacea for all diseases and not a loot button, at first it will be difficult, but then you can just like me drive your nose on cocaine and fuck bitches in Moscow City (Oh, I was young, now I don’t do such crap, but I just ride around the countries, because I am not tied to a place).

Users who are viewing this thread