Carding on sites I've been successful in

Yesididntdoit

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
These have worked for me In the past however not Guaranteed to still work still have patience and good luck !!!
Amazon & Amazon prime (established account with history and multiple purchases does get smoked after few failed attempts or once cc owner charges back)
Dicks sporting goods
Uber & Lyft good for checking cc if the card is accepted you can be more confident that it's a live cc but this doesn't necessarily mean its going to work also gets burnt after few failed attempts
Groupon great for gifts n food outings have had issues once card owner charges back the account will take all your purchases and cancel them so use fast once buying
PayPal has worked in the past for loading cc and sending amounts but doesn't always work and risk losing cards but super worth the risk I've cashdd out easily over 3k in one sitting in multiple transactions some under 1k others around 1.2k this tends to be luck and can't say I've been able to lock down a method that works consist
SeatGeek & event sites this had worked great for me aswell other popular sites for tickets
Grailed app store for clothes
Macy's app as worked for in store pick ups
Best buy app for in store pick ups this was my favorite for awhile they have fixed alot of loopholes so I've heard
Target app has worked for pick up too
My all time favorite and underated and most consistent hits
Instagram store section this gem has worked for multiple different stores and 3rd party suppliers like a charm and haven't seen anybody use or talk about it also same with ig the Facebook marketplace is the same from what I've been told
I know I'm forgetting alot more but these have been all solid for me and none took any specific or special methods just went through the buying motions and worked
Most of these were purchased on my phone with either no or standard free vpn lol all apps were established accounts with previous app engagement I know Facebook will smoke your account if you're trying to buy or send money with a new account no history. I've heard people have really good success on things like paybis a Bitcoin purchasing app/site but I can't say I've hit on these yet always failed. Also never been able to correctly purchase gift cards regardless of how many people swear it's the best or easier method for cashing out. Alot of methods have been updated or fixed so you can't expect the same results as me. Keep trying and stay hopeful cause even if you strike out a few times that one purchase going to make your dick hard.

Stay scheming gang remember to always stay dangerous and play smart. Freeband OTB mafia

goatcard657

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How do you pass the vbv at checkout ??

Yesididntdoit

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
How do you pass the vbv at checkout ??
The best way to pass a vbv check is to avoid that shit once in for all all these sites I've used have not been requesting any additional verification when copping so it's just trial and error at the time I swiped I never had any issue it was simply add card add billing info and press ship and wait to see if my order gets sent or not is the website gives me the pop-up and ask to verify which is via text or opening the bank app I immediately close the link and chalk up that card as burnt of course I still give it a spin and see if it works on other sites and you will be surprised how many cards work on some sites and not on others even cards that have been smoked already meaning that I'm already used for purchase and has been flagged by the owner I usually just give it some time before I try it again and I've been happily surprised to see a lot of my cards hit twice

goatcard657

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The best way to pass a vbv check is to avoid that shit once in for all all these sites I've used have not been requesting any additional verification when copping so it's just trial and error at the time I swiped I never had any issue it was simply add card add billing info and press ship and wait to see if my order gets sent or not is the website gives me the pop-up and ask to verify which is via text or opening the bank app I immediately close the link and chalk up that card as burnt of course I still give it a spin and see if it works on other sites and you will be surprised how many cards work on some sites and not on others even cards that have been smoked already meaning that I'm already used for purchase and has been flagged by the owner I usually just give it some time before I try it again and I've been happily surprised to see a lot of my cards hit twice
Any idea how to hit paybis without the vbv?

Yesididntdoit

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Any idea how to hit paybis without the vbv?
There's a lot of different apps that are just like paybis there's a couple different options just do your homework if you can't find one let me know

Yesididntdoit

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
There's a lot of different apps that are just like paybis there's a couple different options just do your homework if you can't find one let me know
Focus on finding Bitcoin transfer apps that don't require verification for sending or receiving many many of them are websites so don't only look on the app store

goatcard657

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Focus on finding Bitcoin transfer apps that don't require verification for sending or receiving many many of them are websites so don't only look on the app store
Hey you got any sites for bank logs or Canadian banks ?

Melodymuva21

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello so do you use apps when making purchases or do you use the browser? On your phone.

Users who are viewing this thread