(carding) This is serious take a note

CarderNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have a method, I can hit like any card as much as it has balance. Ain't selling the method so don't get any ideas. Here's the thing, if you can get access to bulk cards with balance and fresh cards not some used or flagged cards, I'll basically be sending you the payment link for my method. It has a fixed amount but different levels so depending on card level you'll choose one. Also ain't interested in some noob fucking up my method, so first before we work together will ask you some random questions just to check how educated you're on different aspects of opsec and carding. If you won't be able to get majority of the questions depending on how knowledgeable you're I'll help you out understand the important bit before we start cashing out your cards. Those interested just hit me up

HoodRansom

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I'm interested, how do I contact you?

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If it was so easy to hit, why need people to send cards...Kindly get cards from market place, or vendors, spammers and go hit and make more breads

GeniusJit

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
all market cards am getting are shitty they've fucked my method like twice. plus why would I scam people cards thats like the most desperate thing to ever scam people of

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i'm noob but i got a method a refund one , since it's a matter of trust and you are quite reputable i will show it to you and it will work , i will get couple hundreds for it in back so i have a cap to start from . let me know if interested .

Ransom0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
okay you can post it here else if its confidential you can share in my inbox. But I'd prefer you share it here for other members to get help

Users who are viewing this thread