Carding

CashFlow0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Yo so im kinda new to this fraud stuff.. ive bought a few things on here & been scammed everytime.. im just tryna learn how to card if anybody willing to teach me my money good & we could TEAM UP !!!!!!!!!!

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Carding isn't easy and who ever is going to sell you methods or sites they probably outdated.
My advice get into refunds
U r basically just purchasing items legally with a debit/credit card or PayPal you own after u receive the items at your address. Then getting them refunded without returning the product.
U can hire a refunder for a % or do it yourself if u are experienced.
After Refund goes through u will get the funds reversed to your payment method.

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
this is a lie. carding is easy af and in my opinion what beginners should get into. for anyone that doesn't wanna put any time or effort into it then yeah it might be difficult. but the fact that anyone can buy a cheap burner phone and use FRESH same state live cc's, i was buying gold bars and designer clothes regularly 1 week after starting carding by testing some different bins. main thing is gonna be getting actual good cards. most sites sell dead cards or re-sell cc's. best to spam yourself or atleast buy from a trusted spammer friend.. if you're in another country and trying to use USA cards then there are more steps involved. but if you're in usa then you can easily start comin up within just a few days

ByteBlade

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
check all the posts here in the carding sub, i found some gold mines for free here just by testing the sites i saw people hit off of and testing different bins.

Beastboy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
check all the posts here in the carding sub, i found some gold mines for free here just by testing the sites i saw people hit off of and testing different bins.
What sites have worked for you ?

Users who are viewing this thread