Cashout Empire is a scam

killunowpls

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I fell victim to a scam known as Cashout Empire. In my search for similar services, I stumbled upon their website and decided to reach out to them via Telegram. We engaged in conversation for about an hour, discussing topics like bins and various methods. Eventually, I made the decision to send them $100 USD in exchange for their services. Unfortunately, it has been three days since I last heard from them. It appears that they took my BTC and left me high and dry, with no further communication or assistance.

Realwestcool

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Banklogscentral.com is a scam too fake website after you send bitcoins they won’t reply again

pepepotato

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thank you for reaching out to the community and testifying against them. I'm truly grateful that you pursued to create a thread to further warn us against Cashout Empire. To be honest, I recently stumbled upon one of their domains. They had a blog about guides upon cashing out PayPal Logs whilst also promoting their "product" during the discussion. Will be avoiding them in the future. I really hope that you might move on from the bitter aftertaste. Much love my guy, keep your hopes up. 🤝

hacxx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What you expect, the only reason why they accept bitcoin is because transactions are straightforward. The admin should have a hall of shame/fame for this bad users. Good luck on your future endevours.

Users who are viewing this thread