CC Cashout Method Via POS (Lastest 2022 carding method)

Fraudbox

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Welcome to today’s tutorial, If your one of the few to receive this guide then be grateful as not to many vendors are willing to sell their most valuable method(s). And this method trust me is one of the best if not the best method you will come across if you where around for PUA youll be seeing numbers higher than that in your accounts at the end of the week you can easily rack up 6 figures (100k+) in as little as 3 months ESPECIALLY if working with more than just yourself but be cautious in this business trust no one ESPECIALLY when working with methods / and money that will come with a method like this! Just playing around with this method I’ve cashed out 12k in crypto which I will show below and explain later in the tutorial.

Requirements

• HQ Fullz / Biz Fullz​
  • Drop Address​
  • RDP​
  • Burner Phone (Android Preferred)​
  • Expect Documents / Speak with rep (Doesn’t apply to all sites)​
  • CC / CVV/CC Logs / CC Enrolls / Etc.​
  • Money for software / access to POS.​
  • Burner Phone (Real Phone)​
  • Bank Drops​
  • 1655182023200.png

Step 1

The first thing your going to want to do is get yourself a HQ Fullz (700+ Credit Score) or a Biz Fullz + the Background / Credit Report.

What I recommend if using if you have is a CPN this will work 10x better for reasons I will explain below.

Your fullz doesn’t exactly have to be registered to a business to apply or receive a POS system lots of people are freelancers, or sell food, set up tables and sell shit. There’s lots of reasons beyond having a brick and mortar business to own a POS system but for this to work easier and smoother for you its recommended to get a BIZ fullz that has a business that would be eligible for needing a POS system such as a restaurant owner, or a painter, things of this nature.

Its also important to keep in mind that when im referring to a POS system im referring to simply having the card reader / ability to process cards through the app you don’t need any registers or anything of that nature no monitors or anything like that 90% of sites will let you process payments through their app or using a card reader.

If you have a regular HQ Fullz / CPN without any business enitity you can also simply just register for a EIN and once received use that as your “business”.

None the less once you have your fullz along with the Credit and Background Report what your going to want to do is get yourself a REAL phone number (NO VOIP) and it doesn’t have to be registered to the Fullz. I recommend using a virtual sim such as Mint Mobile, or T-Mobile (E sims) as it will only make it easier and less steps for you. Now at this point in time to make things easier for you I recommend adding the phone number to the credit report but this is optional.

After you have your Cvv Fullz, Real Phone, go ahead and make a email use a known provider like Gmail.

Step 2

Now that you have your fullz ready your going to need a bank drop before you apply for any POS. The name HAS to match and I suggest using a real bank but this isn’t always the case some pre paids such as paypal the parent company is wells fargo so the AN / RN will show as wells fargo and not PayPal so you could use that as a bank but be sure to use something you feel will not lock on you this is the most important thing.

You do not need any debit cards for your bank drop so that’s completely optional for you but I recommend not selecting to ship the debit card as its unnecessary and can cause drop to close due to verification issues.

Once your account is opened your going to want to now create a pre paid drop (why?)

-You can get the debit card usually without issues

-They stay open longer

-Harder to close if any chargebacks

-Easier to open than real banks

-Usually have high limits

-Names typically don’t have to match

when it comes to the pre paid you can use anything Cashapp

Paypal Venmo Card.com Cheese Lilli Albert

Money Lion

just be sure to choose something that will come with a VCC or Debit Card that’s the main thing and use something that is hard to lock like cashapp. If you have the funds for it I recommend getting a Fake ID for the fullz just so its easier to open say coinbase accounts or verify the cashapp this will make it easier to just convert your profits to crypto as shown above with the gemini.

Step 3

Now before you choose your POS system I would put in a test application with a dummy fullz just to see the process.

Do they require Docs?

Do they require speaking with rep on the phone? Do they require upfront payment?

Etc.

Not all sites will require ID or to speak on the phone this is why I suggest to put in a dummy application.

DO NOT USE SQUARE / STRIPE / OR ANY WELL KNOWN POS PROVIDER THESE ARE ALL BURNT AND NOT WORTH THE HASSLE THINK OF MORE LOWKEY POS PROVIDERS LIKE I WILL MENTION BELOW!

-Toast Tab

-clover

-Possibly.co

-Epos

-Shop Plugins (OpenCart, Magento, Woocommerce, PrestaShop)

Etc think of payment processors that will allow you to process large payments $250+

As mentioned above expect documents for your “company / business” such as DL / ID

Bank Statements Tax Docs

Or to speak with a rep on the phone.

Also your going to have to put some money forward to invest in one of these POS kits / software you could card it but its not Ideal typically you will expect to pay somewhere between $300-700 depending on the site and the software but the account will stay open for at least 2 months very rarely will your account close within the first 30 days and this is more than enough time to process 1k a day which would be at min 30k a month!

So for my example im going to use Toast POS system because I know they work at the time of writing this tutorial but may not be working by the time you get your hands on this tutorial depending on when your reading this was written on 3.25.22 so if Toast is patched when your reading find something similar to Toast.

For example Toast Tab requires

$609 upfront

$50 / Month

and they charge 0.15 on any transaction for a processing fee.

You would get Handheld POS device

Indoor wireless access point Router

POS Software Setup Support

Before they ship you the software your going to have to provide them with the following information Business Bank Account (Acc/ Routing)

Tax Identification Number (TIN) Social Security Number (SSN) Gov issued ID, DL, Passport.

Provide the restaurant name

provide your drop address (Use the same last name as the fullz) Fill in the First + Last Name

Phone Email

Create your password

Once your POS software / kit arrives be sure to follow the instructions to properly activate it! Your bank account should already be linked but if its not be sure to go ahead and link it.

Now finish setting up your merchant account create any listings “your menu” prices etc. just to make it seem more authentic and then once everything is properly set up your going to want to run ONLY legitimate transactions on the account for a week this is to make sure your bank drop connected to the POS is working and will not lock or freeze when money is deposited and transferred

its to make sure your POS is correctly working, and your not making it obvious what your using the POS software for.

To ensure you can transfer the funds from your bank drop to your secondary drop without issues

And lastly to fix any errors or make any adjustments required for issues relating to what was stated above.

Now the reason I said android is preferred is because they are much less secure than iphones its easier to use VPNs, Clear cookies, Reboot, Etc. So when it comes time to actually carding your account you can go anywhere on LTE (data) and just manually process the cards through the APP for custom amounts or “listings” you have posted.

Step 5

After you have warmed up your POS account what its ready to card you could use CC Logs

CC Enrolls

Bank logs with debit Random CC

just make sure the cc is 100% live don’t use your account to “test” cards as this will only draw attention to your account

But what I like to do is take HQ fullz get the background and credit report then I like to apply for credit lines.

Chase (Sapphire , Sapphire Reserve, Unlimited) Capital One

Citi Bank Discover

You could even apply for like Apple credit limit

Any credit limit for ANY amount for example say I have a 700+ credit score fullz I get approved for a chase card with 10k limit and a apple card with a 3k credit limit Amex I get a 8k credit limit…. I can simply spent 1-2k a day using those cards processing them on my POS app.

Then in 30 days just don’t pay back the banks to who issued the Credit Cards and thus way you already wiped and cleared all the funds from the cards their etheir sitting in your secondary drop or cashed out via crypto etc. And you just keep repeating the process until your account get closed.

The reason you don’t wipe the entire card is because if you spent more then 1-2k every few days then it will most likely result in that credit card being locked or the account being closed so you want to keep the transactions looking as legit as possible you can easily wipe 10k off a card by doing $300 here 1k their $750 here no need to spend large transactions 1k+ you will have 30 days to clear all the funds.

Step 6

Regardless of the cards you used once you have successfully wiped that card and the funds have cleared to your drop account you ALWAYS want to move it immediately or imitate transfer because your drop

that’s linked to the POS system can close at any moments notice. As mentioned before pre paids tend to stay open longer than real banks and once you start processing around 10-20k+ in your first month opening the account some banks might find it suspicious and limit the account etc so just be prepared for that this is why its important to move funds whenever they are cleared because as soon as they are in your secondary drop they are safe from Chargebacks, and unless you have done something out of the ordinary account should remain open and being as you have the card and full access you can do WHATEVER you want with the funds

you can create a verified crypto app in the same name and use the debit/ VCC to buy crypto you can transfer the funds to another account

you can withdraw funds at an ATM You can purchase money orders you can purchase things online.

There is literally NO complicated process to this method this is the EASIEST way to run up 6 figures

Any credit limit for ANY amount for example say I have a 700+ credit score fullz I get approved for a chase card with 10k limit and a apple card with a 3k credit limit Amex I get a 8k credit limit…. I can simply spent 1-2k a day using those cards processing them on my POS app.

Then in 30 days just don’t pay back the banks to who issued the Credit Cards and thus way you already wiped and cleared all the funds from the cards their etheir sitting in your secondary drop or cashed out via crypto etc. And you just keep repeating the process until your account get closed.
The reason you don’t wipe the entire card is because if you spent more then 1-2k every few days then it will most likely result in that credit card being locked or the account being closed so you want to keep the transactions looking as legit as possible you can easily wipe 10k off a card by doing $300 here 1k their $750 here no need to spend large transactions 1k+ you will have 30 days to clear all the funds.

Step 6

Regardless of the cards you used once you have successfully wiped that card and the funds have cleared to your drop account you ALWAYS want to move it immediately or imitate transfer because your drop

that’s linked to the POS system can close at any moments notice. As mentioned before pre paids tend to stay open longer than real banks and once you start processing around 10-20k+ in your first month opening the account some banks might find it suspicious and limit the account etc so just be prepared for that this is why its important to move funds whenever they are cleared because as soon as they are in your secondary drop they are safe from Chargebacks, and unless you have done something out of the ordinary account should remain open and being as you have the card and full access you can do WHATEVER you want with the funds

you can create a verified crypto app in the same name and use the debit/ VCC to buy crypto you can transfer the funds to another account

you can withdraw funds at an ATM You can purchase money orders you can purchase things online.

There is literally NO complicated process to this method this is the EASIEST way to run up 6 figures

bank logs, spamming, carding these are all expensive to upkeep and profits are not always guaranteed if you can get the POS kit / software shipped to you THIS IS GUARANTEED its only a matter of finding 100% live cc to process you could even let others card your account for a %

bank logs, spamming, carding these are all expensive to upkeep and profits are not always guaranteed if you can get the POS kit / software shipped to you THIS IS GUARANTEED its only a matter of finding 100% live cc to process you could even let others card your account for a %
If you have dumps and you got a swiper / reader you could process dumps on your POS system Once you have the POS kit the ball is in your court you have complete control of a card processor as long as you followed the steps above correctly, you have your docs and bank drops and such prepared. Your fullz isn’t burnt

This method will work and again its not as complicated as it seems 90-100% of everything is done online and doesn’t require much if taking toast tab for example your looking at

$600 for software

$30-60 for Digital Copy of SSN

$50-100+ for Copy Of DL

$50-100+ for the fullz

$20-40 for the background / credit reports.

That’s if you don’t want to do the majority of the work yourself most of these items can be self created for a fraction of the cost for example if you have a Fullz from a bank logs score is probably 700+ ssn lookup is $20 background and credit report is $20-40 you just saved yourself money on a fullz or card truthfinder and get the background report yourself once you have background report get credit report and you saved money on the reports

Cook the documents if you know how and all you have to worry about is the startup cost for the software!

I highly highly suggest learning how to create your own documents if you don’t already know how but

that’s another topic

And the beautiful thing about this method is as long as your not using sites like Square / Stripe this method will last a very long time being as there isn’t much more they can do to fight off fraudsters being as they already require documents and tax info when registering they cant implement a whole lot more AND if you look anywhere (telegram, dark web, discord, socials,) NOBODY is talking about POS systems

it’s a very lowkey and looked over wave you might even hear people talking about merchant accounts but even that isn’t the same because that is all done online through plugins and 3rd party providers so I highly suggest if your one of the lucky few to receive this guide take advantage

Prioritize this method first over any others you may have as I promise you this is going to be the most valuable method for 2022 so get on it before its burnt or leaked

good luck to you all and if you have any questions, issues, comments feel free to reach out using the contact links below

As you all know im getting ready to retire so this will be my last written tutorial :’( so I appreciate anyone taking the time to read this and the many others written over the years and I TRULY wish you all the best of luck.

Shu6

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Beautiful method. Haven't had the chance or ability to put it in action, but building a system that mimics exactly what a reputable, flourishing business would follow is key goal. Truly create a business and make some legit sales, meanwhile regularly making transactions of our own. I'm still a noob in practice, but my hats off to this.

Darknet

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Welcome to today’s tutorial, If your one of the few to receive this guide then be grateful as not to many vendors are willing to sell their most valuable method(s). And this method trust me is one of the best if not the best method you will come across if you where around for PUA youll be seeing numbers higher than that in your accounts at the end of the week you can easily rack up 6 figures (100k+) in as little as 3 months ESPECIALLY if working with more than just yourself but be cautious in this business trust no one ESPECIALLY when working with methods / and money that will come with a method like this! Just playing around with this method I’ve cashed out 12k in crypto which I will show below and explain later in the tutorial.

Requirements

• HQ Fullz / Biz Fullz​
  • Drop Address​
  • RDP​
  • Burner Phone (Android Preferred)​
  • Expect Documents / Speak with rep (Doesn’t apply to all sites)​
  • CC / CVV/CC Logs / CC Enrolls / Etc.​
  • Money for software / access to POS.​
  • Burner Phone (Real Phone)​
  • Bank Drops​

Step 1

The first thing your going to want to do is get yourself a HQ Fullz (700+ Credit Score) or a Biz Fullz + the Background / Credit Report.

What I recommend if using if you have is a CPN this will work 10x better for reasons I will explain below.

Your fullz doesn’t exactly have to be registered to a business to apply or receive a POS system lots of people are freelancers, or sell food, set up tables and sell shit. There’s lots of reasons beyond having a brick and mortar business to own a POS system but for this to work easier and smoother for you its recommended to get a BIZ fullz that has a business that would be eligible for needing a POS system such as a restaurant owner, or a painter, things of this nature.

Its also important to keep in mind that when im referring to a POS system im referring to simply having the card reader / ability to process cards through the app you don’t need any registers or anything of that nature no monitors or anything like that 90% of sites will let you process payments through their app or using a card reader.

If you have a regular HQ Fullz / CPN without any business enitity you can also simply just register for a EIN and once received use that as your “business”.

None the less once you have your fullz along with the Credit and Background Report what your going to want to do is get yourself a REAL phone number (NO VOIP) and it doesn’t have to be registered to the Fullz. I recommend using a virtual sim such as Mint Mobile, or T-Mobile (E sims) as it will only make it easier and less steps for you. Now at this point in time to make things easier for you I recommend adding the phone number to the credit report but this is optional.

After you have your Cvv Fullz, Real Phone, go ahead and make a email use a known provider like Gmail.

Step 2

Now that you have your fullz ready your going to need a bank drop before you apply for any POS. The name HAS to match and I suggest using a real bank but this isn’t always the case some pre paids such as paypal the parent company is wells fargo so the AN / RN will show as wells fargo and not PayPal so you could use that as a bank but be sure to use something you feel will not lock on you this is the most important thing.

You do not need any debit cards for your bank drop so that’s completely optional for you but I recommend not selecting to ship the debit card as its unnecessary and can cause drop to close due to verification issues.

Once your account is opened your going to want to now create a pre paid drop (why?)

-You can get the debit card usually without issues

-They stay open longer

-Harder to close if any chargebacks

-Easier to open than real banks

-Usually have high limits

-Names typically don’t have to match

when it comes to the pre paid you can use anything Cashapp

Paypal Venmo Card.com Cheese Lilli Albert

Money Lion

just be sure to choose something that will come with a VCC or Debit Card that’s the main thing and use something that is hard to lock like cashapp. If you have the funds for it I recommend getting a Fake ID for the fullz just so its easier to open say coinbase accounts or verify the cashapp this will make it easier to just convert your profits to crypto as shown above with the gemini.

Step 3

Now before you choose your POS system I would put in a test application with a dummy fullz just to see the process.

Do they require Docs?

Do they require speaking with rep on the phone? Do they require upfront payment?

Etc.

Not all sites will require ID or to speak on the phone this is why I suggest to put in a dummy application.

DO NOT USE SQUARE / STRIPE / OR ANY WELL KNOWN POS PROVIDER THESE ARE ALL BURNT AND NOT WORTH THE HASSLE THINK OF MORE LOWKEY POS PROVIDERS LIKE I WILL MENTION BELOW!

-Toast Tab

-clover

-Possibly.co

-Epos

-Shop Plugins (OpenCart, Magento, Woocommerce, PrestaShop)

Etc think of payment processors that will allow you to process large payments $250+

As mentioned above expect documents for your “company / business” such as DL / ID

Bank Statements Tax Docs

Or to speak with a rep on the phone.

Also your going to have to put some money forward to invest in one of these POS kits / software you could card it but its not Ideal typically you will expect to pay somewhere between $300-700 depending on the site and the software but the account will stay open for at least 2 months very rarely will your account close within the first 30 days and this is more than enough time to process 1k a day which would be at min 30k a month!

So for my example im going to use Toast POS system because I know they work at the time of writing this tutorial but may not be working by the time you get your hands on this tutorial depending on when your reading this was written on 3.25.22 so if Toast is patched when your reading find something similar to Toast.

For example Toast Tab requires

$609 upfront

$50 / Month

and they charge 0.15 on any transaction for a processing fee.

You would get Handheld POS device

Indoor wireless access point Router

POS Software Setup Support

Before they ship you the software your going to have to provide them with the following information Business Bank Account (Acc/ Routing)

Tax Identification Number (TIN) Social Security Number (SSN) Gov issued ID, DL, Passport.

Provide the restaurant name

provide your drop address (Use the same last name as the fullz) Fill in the First + Last Name

Phone Email

Create your password

Once your POS software / kit arrives be sure to follow the instructions to properly activate it! Your bank account should already be linked but if its not be sure to go ahead and link it.

Now finish setting up your merchant account create any listings “your menu” prices etc. just to make it seem more authentic and then once everything is properly set up your going to want to run ONLY legitimate transactions on the account for a week this is to make sure your bank drop connected to the POS is working and will not lock or freeze when money is deposited and transferred

its to make sure your POS is correctly working, and your not making it obvious what your using the POS software for.

To ensure you can transfer the funds from your bank drop to your secondary drop without issues

And lastly to fix any errors or make any adjustments required for issues relating to what was stated above.

Now the reason I said android is preferred is because they are much less secure than iphones its easier to use VPNs, Clear cookies, Reboot, Etc. So when it comes time to actually carding your account you can go anywhere on LTE (data) and just manually process the cards through the APP for custom amounts or “listings” you have posted.

Step 5

After you have warmed up your POS account what its ready to card you could use CC Logs

CC Enrolls

Bank logs with debit Random CC

just make sure the cc is 100% live don’t use your account to “test” cards as this will only draw attention to your account

But what I like to do is take HQ fullz get the background and credit report then I like to apply for credit lines.

Chase (Sapphire , Sapphire Reserve, Unlimited) Capital One

Citi Bank Discover

You could even apply for like Apple credit limit

Step 6

Step 6

If you have dumps and you got a swiper / reader you could process dumps on your POS system Once you have the POS kit the ball is in your court you have complete control of a card processor as long as you followed the steps above correctly, you have your docs and bank drops and such prepared. Your fullz isn’t burnt

This method will work and again its not as complicated as it seems 90-100% of everything is done online and doesn’t require much if taking toast tab for example your looking at

$600 for software

$30-60 for Digital Copy of SSN

$50-100+ for Copy Of DL

$50-100+ for the fullz

$20-40 for the background / credit reports.

That’s if you don’t want to do the majority of the work yourself most of these items can be self created for a fraction of the cost for example if you have a Fullz from a bank logs score is probably 700+ ssn lookup is $20 background and credit report is $20-40 you just saved yourself money on a fullz or card truthfinder and get the background report yourself once you have background report get credit report and you saved money on the reports

Cook the documents if you know how and all you have to worry about is the startup cost for the software!

I highly highly suggest learning how to create your own documents if you don’t already know how but

that’s another topic

And the beautiful thing about this method is as long as your not using sites like Square / Stripe this method will last a very long time being as there isn’t much more they can do to fight off fraudsters being as they already require documents and tax info when registering they cant implement a whole lot more AND if you look anywhere (telegram, dark web, discord, socials,) NOBODY is talking about POS systems

it’s a very lowkey and looked over wave you might even hear people talking about merchant accounts but even that isn’t the same because that is all done online through plugins and 3rd party providers so I highly suggest if your one of the lucky few to receive this guide take advantage

Prioritize this method first over any others you may have as I promise you this is going to be the most valuable method for 2022 so get on it before its burnt or leaked

good luck to you all and if you have any questions, issues, comments feel free to reach out using the contact links below

As you all know im getting ready to retire so this will be my last written tutorial :’( so I appreciate anyone taking the time to read this and the many others written over the years and I TRULY wish you all the best of luck.
Well said....Pls boss how can I contact you...?

Users who are viewing this thread