cc to btc method

xydn888

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
hi guys, new to the carding space. just wanted to share a method ive been working on, would appreciate your opinions and feedback :)

get a cc from vendor.
load up bisq.network and make an account using the cardholder's details, since bisq.network doesn't use KYC i would assume that the process would be fast and simple.
send money from the cc into btc address and cash out

lmk if i missed anything out! :)

xydn888

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
ps, someone pls tell me if it works, do i need to use a virtual machine everytime i do it or hop onto another wifi source?

rebibarak

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ps, someone pls tell me if it works, do i need to use a virtual machine everytime i do it or hop onto another wifi source?
Yes, some from of operational security is importand, if you dont want to get busted immediately. Use a VM and regarding the Wifi source use a VPN outside of the VM and then anotherone inside of the VM.

junkieboy126

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yes, some from of operational security is importand, if you dont want to get busted immediately. Use a VM and regarding the Wifi source use a VPN outside of the VM and then anotherone inside of the VM.
I have a few questions

1: do you use a btc mixer?

2: what exactly are the steps when you buy a cc?

t55

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hi guys, new to the carding space. just wanted to share a method ive been working on, would appreciate your opinions and feedback :)

get a cc from vendor.
load up bisq.network and make an account using the cardholder's details, since bisq.network doesn't use KYC i would assume that the process would be fast and simple.
send money from the cc into btc address and cash out

lmk if i missed anything out! :)
Hey man new to this I have one question could you possibly cash out the money from you bisq Wallet you got from your cc and use a local bitcoin atm to cash out ? Please let me know in depth if that’s how you’d do it

Sincerely, t55

Users who are viewing this thread