n3m0

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hello brothers,

I just got into carding. I am a self though worker. I made my pages, my sender and a bunch of other stuff my self. I have a good amount of results and I was able to cashout a pretty good amount of btc with one of my cvv (>1000). The problem is: I am not able to redo it lol. I know basics with ospec, ua and cookies/cache but looks like it wont work anymore. The account of my hit was fresh when I hit it so I dont know what could block the transactions. I also tap but its pretty ass compared to btc.

Seeking explanation of why it hit 1 time only and maybe some guidance.

(cvv was canada)

Also for people that need help with tech issues and shit (pages, sender, vps, php etc), I would be glad to help. FOR THE MOMENT that's what I can bring to the table.

bless yall

lambocash

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
bro how you cashout cc to btc without verification

n3m0

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
bro how you cashout cc to btc without verification
I was able to cashout a small amount then they asked me for verification. I asked someone that I knew to do the verification for me. from there it was back to back. but still wondering how the fuck it worked and wont work anymore

treysin

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I was able to cashout a small amount then they asked me for verification. I asked someone that I knew to do the verification for me. from there it was back to back. but still wondering how the fuck it worked and wont work anymore
which site did you do it with?

patekphillipe

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
It's not even that hard, ill give the method to you guys right now.

1. Make an account on Gate.io (no vpn or proxy, ur normal ip address)

2. Buy a cc on Benumb.site under the bin number 491653 or 520402, these will only appear if you use the wholesale login.

3. Once you login make an account under a cardholder name, make a new gmail that matches the cardholders name somewhat (ex: [email protected])

4. Gate.io doesn't use biometric or camera based verification to see if you are really the person or not so you can do transfers up to $2,000 USD, you will just need to have a fake id guy send you a photo of the id.

5. Transfer the funds only in Bitcoin up to $2,000 to your address, log out of the account right after, don't try to log back in, your IP and MAC Address will be burnt .

6. Rinse and Repeat but you will need a burner laptop like a chromebook and just go to a different location on public wifi or a friends house to make a new acc, you will need a whole entire new network for this to hit again.

Goodluck,
Thank me later

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

treysin

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

2. Buy a cc on Benumb.site under the bin number 491653 or 520402, these will only appear if you use the wholesale login.

3. Once you login make an account under a cardholder name, make a new gmail that matches the cardholders name somewhat (ex: [email protected])

4. Gate.io doesn't use biometric or camera based verification to see if you are really the person or not so you can do transfers up to $2,000 USD, you will just need to have a fake id guy send you a photo of the id.

5. Transfer the funds only in Bitcoin up to $2,000 to your address, log out of the account right after, don't try to log back in, your IP and MAC Address will be burnt .

6. Rinse and Repeat but you will need a burner laptop like a chromebook and just go to a different location on public wifi or a friends house to make a new acc, you will need a whole entire new network for this to hit again.

Goodluck,
Thank me later

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
there are people who sell kyc made gate.io accounts, can I buy a kyc made account from them? Does it work?

patekphillipe

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
there are people who sell kyc made gate.io accounts, can I buy a kyc made account from them? Does it work?
Yeah with aged accounts or ones already logged into, it will work good, you can cashout more than $2k on aged accounts, the non aged ones are capped off at $2k max.

treysin

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah with aged accounts or ones already logged into, it will work good, you can cashout more than $2k on aged accounts, the non aged ones are capped off at $2k max.
I don't plan to use rdp or socks5 I will do this, I will buy mullvad vpn and run it with virtual box, then I will do these operations with tor via brave browser. Does it make sense or what else

IGotAQuestion

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hello brothers,

I just got into carding. I am a self though worker. I made my pages, my sender and a bunch of other stuff my self. I have a good amount of results and I was able to cashout a pretty good amount of btc with one of my cvv (>1000). The problem is: I am not able to redo it lol. I know basics with ospec, ua and cookies/cache but looks like it wont work anymore. The account of my hit was fresh when I hit it so I dont know what could block the transactions. I also tap but its pretty ass compared to btc.

(cvv was canada)

Also for people that need help with tech issues and shit (pages, sender, vps, php etc), I would be glad to help. FOR THE MOMENT that's what I can bring to the table.

bless yall
Yo, I'm fresh in this carding shit and wanted to get answers for a cool minute and get a opinion on my setup to see if Im ready to card a site or I should research more.

Laptop
Vpn (general area)
VM (Tails or is Windows ok since it is VM cause running RDP on Tails gets technical)

WHERE IM NOT 100%
Rdp (sites?) (I have a azure RDP, no personal information, safe?) (If so, how to on cc location or just general area)
Socks5 (Do I use this in the RDP to match to cc location or on VM with ↓)
(There is a open source tool called "Socks Over RDP" that adds capability of proxy server to RDP, is this even necessary?)

My Understanding is
Public Wifi
Laptop
Vpn(General area of cc)
VM/Windows
Socks over RDP
RDP
Socks (←Would this add to much?)

I understand that you should do it on a public wifi(or if that only applies when cashing out to some like cashapp or btc) but I house hop from family to friends need to know if carding a site at least 1 time at any of their places be a risk.

I know where to get cc but is it not safe to buy cc from countries like Russia and Saudi to card or will they be limited to those countries. Can I not cc to btc

Thank you

IGotAQuestion

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Goodluck,
Thank me later

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Would a Virtual Machine work?

IGotAQuestion

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Goodluck,
Thank me later

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Does cc country matter?

upendo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hello brothers,

(cvv was canada)

bless yall
yo bruv, its because the website has fingerprinted your device, actually every cc you try to card will be most likely get flagged and blocked.

Users who are viewing this thread