Cleaning money from WU to my Bank Account?

MLowreyx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Been doing WU transfers and gifties for a min now from the verified vendors on here r2d2logz. I wanted to know what the best way is to clean my profit is, i got all this money in cash like $20k so far idek wtf im doin fr. Lmk fam

Corleone

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I
Been doing WU transfers and gifties for a min now from the verified vendors on here r2d2logz. I wanted to know what the best way is to clean my profit is, i got all this money in cash like $20k so far idek wtf im doin fr. Lmk fam
20k from the WU alone? I been going back and forth on trusting r2d2 and python but I keep seeing nothing but good reviews fr. No problems ever come up with the WU transfers through R2D2?

otmanazhari

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I

20k from the WU alone? I been going back and forth on trusting r2d2 and python but I keep seeing nothing but good reviews fr. No problems ever come up with the WU transfers through R2D2?
In all honesty, I also have a fear of sellers and a lot of suspicion, as you know many sellers who are fraudulent
Did you conduct a transaction with him or not?

Corleone

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
In all honesty, I also have a fear of sellers and a lot of suspicion, as you know many sellers who are fraudulent
Did you conduct a transaction with him or not?
yeah i did, everything went cool, i was overstressin

Bandotrap

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Alright, if you have $20,000, you don't have to launder it unless you want to put it in your bank account. It's better to make a basic membership or a Fiverr account and buy your own services again. Instead of using your own credit card, use a virtual credit card service like ezzocard.com. Use remote desktop (RDP) to log into your Fiverr another account and purchase your own gig from another account. It's a good way to handle things and keep your money clean.

Users who are viewing this thread