Cloned Card

GoldenChief

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python is the lad, I was able to get money out of my card at the wespec atm -it's wild, Bro! finally, I can quit me 12-hour shift slave gig. to begin with, I definitely thought Python was gonna scam me 'cos it took ages to get ma trackin' number - but but I was wrong. Python's just a busy person an' all; reckon he has heaps of emails and crazy people to deal with.

NikkGotBanned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python is the lad, I was able to get money out of my card at the wespec atm -it's wild, Bro! finally, I can quit me 12-hour shift slave gig. to begin with, I definitely thought Python was gonna scam me 'cos it took ages to get ma trackin' number - but but I was wrong. Python's just a busy person an' all; reckon he has heaps of emails and crazy people to deal with.
Good Looks Gang. I Appreciate You’re Info Everybody Eat.

DJFS2023

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
how much and how long did it take to get to you

Users who are viewing this thread