Cloning Questions and Clarifications (too much BS all over the internet looking for real shit don't even try to scam me)

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So I have a method I seriously want to exploit in the nearish future where I could hit ATMs with cloned cards. Issue is while I'm not new to the DW or anything like that theres a shit ton of misinfo feds and scamming when it comes to this. Theres not really any clear info out there that isn't outdated gatekept or a scam. It seems to me like cloning is definitely still possible and happening its just gatekept and hidden behind a veil of misinfo. Because of this I decided to just come to dread and try to clarify what Iv'e read across multiple sites and people.
Dumps:
Difficult to find and sometimes more expensive than it's worth. But regardless it's information I need and is likely the main obstacle when it comes to carding. Dumps should contain track data, name, card type, bank, country, state, pin, currency, exp date and I think thats all the info I'd really need from a dump.
MagStrip Cloning:
So I know that this isn't particularly difficult to clone assuming you have a legit dump, blanks, a burner, software that I haven't looked into yet but exists, put in the info, ensure the correct settings, disable the EMV chip, then just burn the card and I think thats basically it. Main concern for me is usability at ATMs iv'e heard a lot of newer ATMs don't accept magstrip in the US I was wondering how common this was and if magstrip cloning is actually dead or people are being gatekeepy bitches. (probably the latter)
EMV Cloning:
I know most people say it can't be cloned I also know thats bullshit anything CAN be cloned regardless of if its now or later. The only software I found that was somewhat legitamate looking is chipso but iv'e found no real vouches for it and also people have said that even if it could clone the chip it wouldn't work because of arqc. I looked into this method more than magstrip cloning because I know magstrip cloning is 100% doable but that it has a much lower success rate than EMV cloning would.
arqc:
I don't entirely understand how this works I know its a varification method/key and I know some people say it is cracked and some say it isn't. I also know there are different versions and different cards use different versions. Does it really matter when it comes to cloning for ATMs? If so what software do people use to crack it that isn't a scam.
Any info/corection/resources would be appreciated. I hope to get into it in the future and would prefer to do it the easy way not the hard way but either way I'll figure it out.
Thanks

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks for the help. I guess for just magstrip the stock software would work right? Or do I still need ist files and all that BS. Also as for the EMV chip whats the best way to disable that so it'll fail and use the strip instead.

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Im having the same problem how do you disable EMV if you findout pls pm id really appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread