Cloning with Flipper Zero

CashFlow0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello everyone, I read a method on cloning with the Flipper Zero as it has NFC and RFID built in. Does anyone know if its possible to do.

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Have one in hand, you think if you look at its functions you can tell me more

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo i got a crew working on a flipper method. They work at different tourist traps and I bought them all flippers. We are about to run a test method i have made in theory and im looking for more help from others within this community. If you want to help me further work and theorize this method pm me!

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
sure man dm me please im in cali

Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yeah I have a flipper zero and if u try and emulate the card at POS it won't work. Also when you scan a cc all it gives you is the card number and exp not even the cvv.

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You dont need the cvv depending on who you are and what you really out here doing, as long as we can find more about the target by interacting with them, after scanning them. Hence my theory with using tourist traps.

chayfr

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo i got a crew working on a flipper method. They work at different tourist traps and I bought them all flippers. We are about to run a test method i have made in theory and im looking for more help from others within this community. If you want to help me further work and theorize this method pm me!
Yo, i have a flipper zero, im based out in NYC, you able to help me skim with it?

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo, i have a flipper zero, im based out in NYC, you able to help me skim with it?
nah i done found out about the clone card shit, u aint even need it no mo

Users who are viewing this thread