CPN VS FULLZ

KingOfNewYork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What are the pros and cons to each when it comes to opening bank drops? Any advice would be great

BarclaysBoys13

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They really arent a difference when it comes to opening up a Bank Drop with a CPN vs Fullz.
I am going to explain this to you while still staying on the subject of, opening up Bank Drops.
Fullz: This is your best bet. Why? Because its faster to get a Fullz, and way easier. You could literally get a Fullz and buy it within minutes. There are plenty of sites/Fullz Vendors.
CPN: If your just trying to open up a Bank Drop with a CPN, then its SUPER USELESS. CPN's are not necessarily aimed to do stuff like opening up Bank Drops. I mean, yes of course you can do it. But someone who opens up a Bank Drop with a CPN means they want to use that CPN for bigger and better stuff. Like long term CPN usage. CPN's are mainly just to change your identity, buy houses, rent cars, finance cars, get apartments, and get credit cards, and even loans.
So at the end of the day, it really all depends what you want to use that Bank Drop for. But in all honestly, you can open up a cool little Bank Drop using a good Fullz. You do not need a CPN at all.
Good luck!

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks for the detailed reponse, it answered some questions of mine and made things clearer. Also, if you were to get caught up, wouldn't it be better to have used a cpn since it not a real identity or does it not matter since it wasn't under your name either way?

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Caught up for what....

A$APSWIPER

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Great explanation unknown
I do have a question as well when opening a bank drop i have a fullz but i do not have the Driver License Number.....have you had any success or know people that were successful opening bankdrops with driver license generators.

Teejayx6

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yes, you can open up a solid Bank Drop without using a DL number. If you need a DL number, you have to start running Background checks and other stuff on that Fullz.

Users who are viewing this thread