do you see any downfall in this method?

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
aight it's me again with my stupid ideas lol so basically i figured out something that seems logical to me.. i will create site with 2d payment gateway /stripe or something else/ then i will just cashout my cc's there. where do you see the downfall here? is it hard to add payment gateway to your site? is it going to be expensive and if yes how much on average? i have little to no experience creating websites..

cardingexpert177

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Let me try to pull out some stuff for you, in order for you to figure out the efficiency of your plan.

1) Do you have your victim ID picture?
2) Do you have his/her social security number?
3) Which credit card are you using for paying the registration fees of opening a company with their name?
4) Do you have a selfie picture + video selfie for opening a bank account with their name?
5) Do you have already a tax identification number? (needed for stripe)
6) What is your "site" about? If you think that a random website would help you, it's not the case.
You'll need real products/services to sell, as well as the capability of logistic and a warehouse/stock pictures.
(If stripe run a check on your website, and start noticing something shady (example new e-com with thousands in sales) , be sure that they'll come to you with additional business questions such as: Products Inventory Pictures, Tracking Numbers, etc. etc..
Additionally, in case you only plan to offer digital services thinking that is the easiest way to work this around, unfortunately that's not the case, you'll have an even less success ratio cause digital stuff it's hard to proof/correlate to a business.
7) How do you plan to manage early chargebacks if new stripe accounts have a 7-14 days payouts withheld for making sure that no disputes will happen (something that will happen at 80% of the chances)?
You need to work hard on the history of your stripe account, otherwise you won't even be able to card 10$.
8) In case all of the above aren't a problem for you - how do you plan to receive a physical CC under your mule's name in order to use it? (Virtual Cards most of the times can't purchase any crypto).
Also even if some banks accepts crypto payments on their cards, there's always a limit of some K/month you can purchase in crypto max. So any effort to transfer more than that will fail and your money will still be in your bank account at risk.
9) How do you plan to transfer huge amounts of money out of this bank account? Banks start making controls regarding the source of these funds when we're talking about 10k+ USD. Everything over that amount is being manually monitored.
Even spreading several hundreds or K/day only, it won't help you with this situation. Cause 5k + 5k it's always 10k, and once stripe is starting paying you such amounts, an agent will review your account for a deep verification.
10) Last one - how do you plan to launder and/or convert all these funds quickly, in case you succeed? Once you have big amounts on your bank account, another agent will also review your whole business for making sure you aren't involved into fraudulent activities.

I could go over with potential gaps that you would face, but I don't think makes sense going ahead.

End of the story - your idea could work, but with your current knowledge I'm not sure you'll be able to.
Keep reading, keep trying. Get rich or die tryin'

Let me know privately if you have any other questions, I would be happy to help you with my knowledge.

Cheers,
CCX

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
CCwhite....You're riht bud. But I'm tired of being broke..I tried carding but not safe at all...can you suggest easy ways to get like 10k usd?? My life will move forward with this cash

cardingexpert177

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Everyone is tired of being broke my friend. But you need to find your way youself, not all the path works for all the people in the specific way they expect to.
I would suggest you to scrape down more posts here on crdforum, and figure out your own way. Everything will go the right way if you do so.

For any questions feel free to hit me up.
JFI: I'm not selling, nor offering a partnership, nor offering any deal or proposals. I can just help with knowledge - that's all.

Kkkofi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
aight it's me again with my stupid ideas lol so basically i figured out something that seems logical to me.. i will create site with 2d payment gateway /stripe or something else/ then i will just cashout my cc's there. where do you see the downfall here? is it hard to add payment gateway to your site? is it going to be expensive and if yes how much on average? i have little to no experience creating websites..
For my idea,I think you should create good smm panel and connect your stripe IT WILL HELP.

Users who are viewing this thread