everyone thats cashed out from python or purchased a card, please post on this thread

joey

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
waiting for order

Mr. Tommy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo, you sound like a cop! Not everyone is going to leave a review because that could jeopardize their opsec. If you don't trust it, then just don't purchase it - there's nothing wrong with working a 9-5!

joey

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo, you sound like a cop! Not everyone is going to leave a review because that could jeopardize their opsec. If you don't trust it, then just don't purchase it - there's nothing wrong with working a 9

Yo, you sound like a cop! Not everyone is going to leave a review because that could jeopardize their opsec. If you don't trust it, then just don't purchase it - there's nothing wrong with working a 9-5!
You're right man, but I'm not a cop. I am being a little paranoid. I just want to make sure that the ones that copped didn't get busted after they left the ATM. I don't want to go back. Just being cautious.

Mr. Tommy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You're right man, but I'm not a cop. I am being a little paranoid. I just want to make sure that the ones that copped didn't get busted after they left the ATM. I don't want to go back. Just being cautious.
Yeah man, no one wants to go back to prison, but you can take a look at the Vendor Reviews section to find out what people think about them and decide if you should buy something from them or not. Additionally, you can determine whether they are still active on the forum or not-- this is a helpful way of figuring out if they were apprehended by the feds or not

eurogod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ey up bruv, I'm on the ball crackin' these clone cards off Python. Me and me posse just leveled all the ATMS in London, so now we're gonna be hittin' up Bradford, then muck abaht a bit changing location. This is top cheddar innit, so we gotta stay airtight with our opsec - no slips! We keep masked up and gloved so we can't be mashed. Yeah bruv python ain't no muckin' abaht we up almost 100k, me and me mates divvied it up. We came from nowehere we used to do deals but now it feels like we're mintin' money since we hooked up with python. We ONLY gettin' the Super High Balance cos we ain't tryna fob off no small change, we wanna hit the biggest jackpot there is - that mid-tier card's a waste of me time.

joey

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ey up bruv, I'm on the ball crackin' these clone cards off Python. Me and me posse just leveled all the ATMS in London, so now we're gonna be hittin' up Bradford, then muck abaht a bit changing location. This is top cheddar innit, so we gotta stay airtight with our opsec - no slips! We keep masked up and gloved so we can't be mashed. Yeah bruv python ain't no muckin' abaht we up almost 100k, me and me mates divvied it up. We came from nowehere we used to do deals but now it feels like we're mintin' money since we hooked up with python. We ONLY gettin' the Super High Balance cos we ain't tryna fob off no small change, we wanna hit the biggest jackpot there is - that mid-tier card's a waste of me time.
Ok. Thanks everyone. I've been going through it not wanting to make the wrong move. I ain't no nine to fiver so I was feeling overwhelmed like I lost something like my balls but I got them back. Thank you for the confidence.

lovebank

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
do you have telegram or something? would love to chat to u im pretty much in the same position lol

Users who are viewing this thread