[ For Newbies ] Ask questions here!

PulseAtMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What's good fresh (Or not so fresh) newbies. This post is dedicated to hopefully gather a lot of the general questions & information people are looking for. and later provide useful answers. I'm in the process of talking with & working on getting a F.A.Q style guide out that handles the basic questions people ask.
If you have any questions about fraud, tools, terms, carding, drops, or opsec. Feel free to post a comment (preferably in the format below)
Anyone asking questions WILL be pinged in the final version if your question wasn't answered sooner.
[ Important - Level 1-5 ] (Use if you think this is a major question)
[Common Question] (If you believe the question is just information you missed/didnt understand)
[Common Question]
1. What is a Fullz?
2. What is a cashout?
[Important Question]
1. How do I create a drop

MSR605Master

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Common Question] - How does anti-detect work and why is it important?
Are there any better alternatives to it?

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It works by faking the most common fingerprinting parameters your browser gives to the website you're on.
This can include: Fonts installed, number of hardware devices (AV input/output), OS version/language, Date/Timezone, Browser version, hardware make&model, etc...
Antidetect software or browsers allow you to set custom parameters for the above on each browsing profile you use helping you seem like different users so you can more effectively manage multiple accounts.
The better alternative is using burner devices. Real laptops, phones, macs, etc.. It is less safe somewhat and more expensive as well, but higher success rate.

HoodRansom

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
does anyone know the walmart pickup method and also know a reputable cc vendor. i have a vendor and ive carded about $200 worth of food with one cc then i got a $300 walmart pickup to go thru but was later cancelled due to being suspected fraud. i think i didnt get enough groceries to make it look legit idk

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
500dollars for month what should i do.
is giftcarding easy.
should i made refunding or giftcarding for small moneys
how much money needed to start REAL serious carding.
i know this questions are dumb but at least i know what is fullz :)

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
1. are you asking what to do to make $500/month or are you saying that's your monthly budget?
2. carding gift cards obviously isn't dead, but at your level i wouldn't even attempt it because you're gonna lose a bunch of money and most likely give up on fraud
3. i would just do refunding. if you're worried about affecting your personal bank account you could open a drop, put in some money, and use that to do all the refunds (this is assuming you're able to get a card with said bank you open a drop with)
4. it seriously depends on the person and they're problem-solving abilities. i'd say you should be able to burn through a few thousand without it really affecting you.

ByteBlade

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
i have 25 dollar budget but i have ccs
what is drop account and how can i open it
ohh 1k is too much for me

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is PayPal cashout dead?
I have a few accts and a method which details creating and aging a PP acct in which to cashout to.
Is this worth my time or should I move on to something else? If so, what?
Thanks

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Some markets sell lists of LSS. Though most are outdated/odd objects. You won't find any major brands but you can still get some pretty cool things! Sadly I don't have a list I can give you. Or else I'd list a few of my favs.
Tor is slow due to how it functions, In simple terms it routes your connection through 3 different networks. Keeping your anom & secure. (Using a VPN ontop of this is preferred)
[Consider an upvote if I helped]

FreeTJ

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'd begin without spending any money! Spend 50+ Hours researching the public threads and pinned threads inside of this subdreads. d/Carding, d/fraud, d/fraudresources, d/opsec. I know there is a few more. But those are the major ones that I remember.
After that it is just a lot of trial and error. Figuring out your own methods or lucking out and purchasing a rare working one. (That or finding someone that taught you)
In terms of legit sellers. Private vendors and growing
[Consider an upvote if I helped]

Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What is the best method to verify identity on an account (cash app, juno etc.) when you have a DL and pictures of the fullz target holding the DL? Essentially asking how do I appear to be actually taking a picture of my own drivers liscense when cash app asks me to verify using a document. Ordering an ID takes too long, taking a picture of a picture usually forces you to do advanced verification like a video of yourself.

Jtexmoney

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Need to check a regenerated number, but asked for ZIP Code on my merchant number. How do I check a regenerated? number?

domii6

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
1. are you asking what to do to make $500/month or are you saying that's your monthly budget?
2. carding gift cards obviously isn't dead, but at your level i wouldn't even attempt it because you're gonna lose a bunch of money and most likely give up on fraud
3. i would just do refunding. if you're worried about affecting your personal bank account you could open a drop, put in some money, and use that to do all the refunds (this is assuming you're able to get a card with said bank you open a drop with)
4. it seriously depends on the person and they're problem-solving abilities. i'd say you should be able to burn through a few thousand without it really affecting you.
Bro,I am new to this program, I wanted to ask you, is python or R2D2 good to start making money? I want an easy and hassle-free method because I am also in a third world country from Asia. And here we do not deal with dollars, MasterCard and Visa cards

Users who are viewing this thread