For those complaining about bad cards

LottaLance

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Im sure this will get quickly dismissed since my account is new but I figured it was worth posting anyways. Willing to prove the authenticity of my claims..

I have access to the information that gets received by an Employee at a company who takes bookings for a rental car company, hence, and he gets front and back of both cc and license from every person he deals with and has copies of all made. The majority are high level business platinum, etc bc the bookings are done for business travelers. They are also all live because they have all been used in very recent period of time to make the reservation, so you’ll never have an issue with dead cards. They have not gone through anyone else, they won’t be in the hands of anyone else, so you’ll be the first person to get them. Feel free to give me a holler if interested

Lway

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Dadeboy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am unsure if you are a police officer attempting to entice forum users to purchase from you, only to be arrested later. How can I be certain that this is not the case?

LottaLance

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you fr?
absolutely 100% serious. Recently connected with this person but I’ve got a bunch that have been delivered and more incoming. I’m not super well versed in the carding world. However I know these cards are all live. Which tends to be an issue. I know nobody else has used them. Which is an issue. And I know they have been used to complete a CNP transaction when booking a vehicle far from their local area, so I know that geolocating could be easier based on the usage type of these cards

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am unsure if you are a police officer attempting to entice forum users to purchase from you, only to be arrested later. How can I be certain that this is not the case?
Isn't it true that we take on a certain level of risk when buying or selling from anyone? Consider someone who utilizes a combination of Proton VPN (which is not associated with the Five, Nine, or Fourteen Eyes agreements), a mac address changer like Technitium Mac Address, public Wi-Fi, a foreclosed drop house, and possibly even a mule. In such a scenario, how would purchasing from them be any more dangerous than purchasing from an individual on Briansclub? The authorities typically focus on apprehending major credit card sellers and targeting their primary buyers. Furthermore, law enforcement agencies have a limited number of personnel available to post and attempt to apprehend individuals. Law enforcement agencies have determined that it's more efficient to locate a major seller and seize control of their account, subsequently posing as the authentic seller.

-Cipher Soul

Users who are viewing this thread