fraudster oldhead here, for anyone interested in learning

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Currently am retired from the fraud game so i jumped on and seems like frauds dead , i have been active on my main account over 2years old, but i couldnt seem to figure out my old password for it, its been a long time... it has been a hectic 5 years in it and i have decided to share a small amount of my ways.
This is only aimed for a few people so that the methods dont get burnt out so fast, so that they last longer.
When i first got into this game i struggled and got scammed and lost tons, i have personally made 800k+ over the last 3years, now i feel like i should give a little back, not too much just a little.
if you are a fresh noob your welcome, if you are an aged fraudster your welcome also.
just drop a message and ask me what you kind of fraud you want to get into, i will try to cater for all types.
i will provide you with a reasonable price that matches what ever type of fraud you choose for me to teach you.
i will write up a detailed noob proof guide, if you have any problems please message me and we will resolve it.
and no im not a scamming scumbag, relax people!

Last edited by a moderator:

ryanbleckner

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Quickest way to cashout

Dazooshka

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies