Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Buy a cc with email&pw $49usd
- pw incorrect
- Cc Fuckn dead

Not the first time it’s happened with this site lately but it will be the last.

doublechain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah, bro, Briansclub been ass lately, but it ain't jus' him all dem CVV sites been resellin' da same crap over 'n over again. It's a total clown show goin' on in da cardin' world.

johnnynnhoj

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
what's wrong with using one of the markets like nemesis to buy fullz. They're escrow and they have good product

Bewie1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah, bro, Brian's Club's been ass lately, but it ain't jus' him all dem CVV sites been resellin' da same crap over 'n over again. It's a total clown show goin' on in da cardin' world.
Legit bro

Chrislopezbaby

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah, bro, Brian's Club's been ass lately, but it ain't jus' him all dem CVV sites been resellin' da same crap over 'n over again. It's a total clown show goin' on in da cardin' world.
I been getting alot of bs on brian too, like im buying cards for $30+ and getting wrong zip codes, cards not live, i had a email one that the pass didnt work and the card was dead lol shit wild , think they reselling cards too

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I been getting alot of bs on brian too, like im buying cards for $30+ and getting wrong zip codes, cards not live, i had a email one that the pass didnt work and the card was dead lol shit wild , think they reselling cards too
Yes, all shops that sell CVV are resellers. They code and build a shop, then wait for people to offer and sell CVV through their seller panel on the back end. Brianlcub is close to retirement, so it seems unlikely he cares much about quality at this stage.

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Buy a cc with email&pw $49usd
- pw incorrect
- Cc Fuckn dead

Not the first time it’s happened with this site lately but it will be the last.
The carding websites are all worthless. Unless you're able to select the top items from a card dump, you're in trouble. Frankly, the most reliable option is to utilize Python Cards. It's an excellent way to earn money, and it's also safer, faster, and more convenient.

- Cipher Soul

Cherry248

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
CAN ANYONE HELP ME I M A NEW CARDER I WANT TO DO CARDING IN INDIA ANY SGGESTIONS PLEASE??

raxxtheswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The carding websites are all worthless. Unless you're able to select the top items from a card dump, you're in trouble. Frankly, the most reliable option is to utilize Python Cards. It's an excellent way to earn money, and it's also safer, faster, and more convenient.

- Cipher Soul
Python is good, but sometimes out of stock....

Users who are viewing this thread