Got cloned card but scared to pay to the buyer

Unknownisunknown

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello I got a cloned card from a buyer through telegram, but I think is a scam and I'm scared to lose 200$ for the pin code.

I was wondering if it's possible to get the pin code ? or just need some advice ?

Attachments

• 360419311_6305545192870548_7991089342215350133_n.jpg
    360419311_6305545192870548_7991089342215350133_n.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 41

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
SCAM !! Don't purchase that garbage. Anyone who sends you a picture of an blank card has gone to Amazon and ordered 100 credit card blanks. this person is a gamer, not a scammer. Just take a look at their cheap red LED keyboard. Don't waste your money on it, and if you insist on trying, go ahead and lose your cash. Trust me, I've bought from many people like him in the past. However, it's your money, and I won't tell you what to do, buddy.

Unknownisunknown

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The thing is ;

1- THAT’ my setup
2- I got the card and I try it in ATM and it says to put pin code. Maybe it working idk
3- The buyer want me to send 200$ to get the pin code

And that’s my question, would I be get scam if I send money ?

Or Can I found the pin code by myself ?

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Yeah, I'm familiar with that scam. He gives you an empty card with a 0 balance, then tells you to pay for the ATM pin. Once you pay, he will you give you the pin, but the card ends up being empty or you receive an ATM error code.

Rocketmaster1999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This shit looks like a scam lmao i got hit by few guys like that when i was first getting in the game.

Ive tried like around 10 different cloned card vendors, i think the best option when it comes to clones is probally always going to obviously be python given they are in stock, heard they did an update regarding the stock outages. If the vendor doesn't match their level of proofs and professionalism generally i try to avoid them at all cost thats just my 2 sense.

Your best bet when going with clones is probally just their international high balance card

https://crdforum.cc/threads/product-release-cloned-cards-physical-shipped-👑-python-kingdom-👑.1195/

pepepotato

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
SCAM !! Don't purchase that garbage. Anyone who sends you a picture of an blank card has gone to Amazon and ordered 100 credit card blanks. this person is a gamer, not a scammer. Just take a look at their cheap red LED keyboard. Don't waste your money on it, and if you insist on trying, go ahead and lose your cash. Trust me, I've bought from many people like him in the past. However, it's your money, and I won't tell you what to do, buddy.
I love from the fact that bro roasted his entire LED keyboard in exchange by giving him wisdom. 😭

SNUGGLES

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
A simple advice will be to always do a thorough research on anything you want before you part with your hard earned money.I know it's not so easy especially when everything looks so legit these days.Just tread slowly and hopefully you will avoid getting scammed.

Users who are viewing this thread