hacked instagram

BloodyWave

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
someone hacked an instagram profile and i have to get it back. They way they/he/she did is quite stupid: they convinced the subject to modify its insta mail and someway he jumped into the profile leaving the unlucky guy out. I know the email address they modified to, the guilted instagram profile and the phone number they used to contact the subject. thanks in advance.

BarclaysBoys13

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I don't know how active the Instagram support is, but: Honestly I would just contact the support team. If you can get a screenshot of the messages it's really easy to prove what happened and you will probably get the account back. It is also the only option you have, make sure not to fall for any of those "instagram recovery" scams

DeadPrezi700

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I don't know how active the Instagram support is, but: Honestly I would just contact the support team. If you can get a screenshot of the messages it's really easy to prove what happened and you will probably get the account back. It is also the only option you have, make sure not to fall for any of those "instagram recovery" scams
I already know, but since, as someone already stated, their support is shit I need to get around all that, and maybe also some way I can do a bit of revenge

BloodyWave

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I too need an account recovered. I know the login credentials but can’t get past the 2FA because the email and phone. Instagram support is trash. Will respond to nothing.

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I too need an account recovered. I know the login credentials but can’t get past the 2FA because the email and phone. Instagram support is trash. Will respond to nothing.
Instagram support is trash since its practically Facebooks support (which is also mega trash). If they have enabled 2FA there is pretty much nothing you can do. Phishing, Brute Forcing, all things to get credentials and log in to the account would be useless since you would also need the email attached to the account in order to receive the code.
At that point you would just have to surrender to their trash support and wait for their response, if you even get one. Aside from that, I'm sorry to inform you that there is nothing you can do. I have been in that boat many times so the best thing you can do in the future is enable 2FA on all of your accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread